staff
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: staff

staff

WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS, YOU NOW HAVE CAPT.BLOMM! BECAREFULL THIS GUY IS A WANT TO BE LEADER WHO HAS NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE. HE IS LIKE A BABOSA. THE ONLY THING HE HAS EVER DONE IS KISS BUTT ALL OF HIS CAREER, HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO BE A COP, HE WILL SELL YOU OUT FOR 6 PIECES OF COPPER PENNIES.

NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!
    RICHIE,OUR EX-CAPT BLOM, WAS 100% MAN AND COP! DID HE WANT TO LEAD? OF COURSE! HE WAS QUALIFIED AND DUE TO CITY POLITICS WAS EXCLUDED! THIS GUY IS PRO POLICE AND WILL BACK YOU MORE THAN THE LEADERS WE HAVE NOW AT MPD! GERALD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING! TRUST ME,YOU WILL LOVE BLOM AND TIME WILL TELL!
    THAT POSTER IS AN IDIOT WHO DOESNT KNOW THE REAL RICHIE AND HIS BACKGROUND,100% QRU!!!!
    I AM SURPRISED THAT DARLING TOOK HIM CAUSE RICHIE WAS ALWAYS SEEN AS A THREAT FOR CHIEF AT MPD. SAYS A LOT ABOUT GERALDS CONFIDENCE,GOOD FOR HIM!

Staff

You guys are lucky to get such a great guy and leader. I worked with Richie Blom close to 30 years, and I can tell you that he will be sorely missed at MPD.

the snake

Quote Originally Posted by Moncrief
    You guys are lucky to get such a great guy and leader. I worked with Richie Blom close to 30 years, and I can tell you that he will be sorely missed at MPD.
    With time you will find out what a snake in the grass this is. This guy never worked a day in his career. He always leached from other people and the people he hung around with. Oh boy, do you have a surprise coming.

Re: the snake

Quote Originally Posted by blom
    Quote Originally Posted by Moncrief
    With time you will find out what a snake in the grass this is. This guy never worked a day in his career. He always leached from other people and the people he hung around with. Oh boy, do you have a surprise coming.
    Is this "Big Guy" Richy Blom?

to the City of Miami thank you for Blom, but Darling, let me start by saying that our department is being run on Braille, no VISION. Darling has no vision for the future, he is a status quo individual, afraid to make a step forward. He has sorrounded himself (except for Blom) with backstabbing command staff (Cmd. Hurley, Mj Rod, Mj Milt) that are bringing him down. Again, it is sad because this department could be the leaders in school police, signed by worry in MDS PD

school police command staff

MDCPS NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THE RACIST[ BRASS IN THEIR DEPT WORTHLESS PEOPLE EXAMPLE LT,CRUMUTY CAPT.CLARKE SGT BROWN

As long as Gerald Darling is the chief, the ship is quickly sinking.

Has anybody approached Gerald and tried to reason with him? Gerald is a good guy and a brother! We are always seeking light and maybe some in your organization are keeping him in the dark!
    Please give him a chance and brothers,lift him and show him the light. Dont assume he is headed west! Many want him going north so light the way... If he chooses the dark,then f... him!

several attempts have been made to talk, to Chief Darling, but it appears he rode th short bus. Again, and yes, he is letting his supporting cast sink him. He is listening to the wrong people, and listening to his spotter.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast