staff - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: staff

Crisco Oil Kid, what do you want???

Crisco Oil Kid, you wrote: "What kind of priorities we have, when we still talk about Crumity?"

I have excellent priorities!!! Do you know how much damage a year or two of added drop for her, would have done to this department!!! There are officers still recovering from her GOD forsaken wrath, meaningless insults, disparity in treatment of officers, unfair judgment and that was to her favorite officers.

Most of all, her lack of POLICE knowledge, take for instance the shooting at Traz Powell, her last and glorious year here, anyone that was there that night still has nightmares at how poorly she handled that scene. This was no leader and to think there is talk of re-hiring her, FOR WHAT???

I would re-hire her just to FIRE her!!! What she did here in REGION 1 was an absolute travesty...She still has the audacity to laugh, and you defend this?

Its late, Im going to bed, goodnight Crumity may every living organism that lies in your bed bite your fat asss tonight!!! Lights out!!!

Grow up weasels

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Down Productions
    Crisco Oil Kid, you wrote: "What kind of priorities we have, when we still talk about Crumity?" I have excellent priorities!!! Do you know how much damage a year or two of added drop for her, would have done to this department!!!
    She is part of the past and if you would research how DROP works you will learn that after five years you're out and not able to contiue on DROP. So that story about her returning for two more years is pure BS.

[quote:158r4bmb]There are officers still recovering from her GOD forsaken wrath, meaningless insults, disparity in treatment of officers, unfair judgment and that was to her favorite officers.
    I'm sorry she did all these things to you. You see in my days we had no leoaffairs.com and we resolved our problems in the paring lot. It was not rare for a sgt to get punched dead center of the nose by one his own officers that the same sgt had treated with great disrespect. Of course there was no IA then.

Most of all, her lack of POLICE knowledge, take for instance the shooting at Traz Powell, her last and glorious year here, anyone that was there that night still has nightmares at how poorly she handled that scene. This was no leader and to think there is talk of re-hiring her, FOR WHAT???
    Snap out of it, it's all in the past and we have more important issues ahead of us. You can spend 15 years talking about Orintha elevating your blood pressure to the roof and she will be somewhere in Texas enjoying her pension and about 1/2 million she accrued in DROP. It's just the way it is and financialy speaking she did good for herself and until you can retire and beat her numbers she is doing better than you.

I would re-hire her just to FIRE her!!! What she did here in REGION 1 was an absolute travesty...She still has the audacity to laugh, and you defend this?
    [/quote:158r4bmb]

Negative I never defended her behavior and I was one of a few who confronted her several times. But I'm not going to be doing Orintha Crumity seminars on this board when she is no longer relevant and lives about 1500 miles from here. It is stupid to continue living in the past.

And I'll tell you something, that out of nowhere accusation that I defended Orintha is a good example of weasel activity. Just because I propose we don't waste our time slaming people does not mean I defended Orintha, if anything I defended the message board that is becoming a joke like Rastrelli said today.

OK my dear weasels it's now time for me to go to bed, a little late I must say... But not without my wiseman note; this one is for you Mr. Boogie:

Moreover I saw under the sun:

Inthe place of judgment,
    Wickedness was there;
    And in the place of righteousness,
    Iniquity was there.

I said in my heart,

“ God shall judge the righteous and the wicked,
    For there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.”

King Shelomo

I believe Cisco Kid, is limping around in Palm Bay, retiring exchanging barbs with us from upper Florida. Here is a little story about a bird.

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the
    bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was
    lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen
    bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he
    was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay
    there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat
    heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
    Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow
    dung, and promptly dug him ou t and ate him.

** Moral of the story:
    (1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy;
    (2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
    (3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut

Let us bring real issues to the table, and not slammed each other. Ans Boogie I like you, for a old guy like myself you make me laugh, and also Pimps, and Toobuku, and remember

THE END IS COMING, SOONER THEN WE THINK. THE JURY IS OUT, AND IT IS GRAND.

IT IS GRAND

THE END IS COMING, SOONER THEN WE THINK. THE JURY IS OUT, AND IT IS GRAND.[/quote]

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a taping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - Only this, and nothing more."

NO! voices replied. Tis us, the inquisitors!

Bravo OSC, Edgar Allen Poe, one of my favorites.

I dedicate this story to two individuals who think they are on top!

A turkey was chatting with a bull.
    "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the
    turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on
    some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with
    nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it
    actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the
    tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second
    branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of
    the tree.

** Moral of the story:
    Bullshit might get you to the top, but it
    won't keep you there.

My prediction will soon be coming

lt cruminity was a racist piece of $$$$$, that every one was scare of. THis dept is full racist colored people and if anyone disagrees they are not being honest .

Say no to weasels

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus
    I believe Cisco Kid, is limping around in Palm Bay, retiring exchanging barbs with us from upper Florida. (...)
    Here's another case of weasel behavior. First the limping a result of polio maybe? Then upper Florida a retiring community where a fellow officer recently retired? No my dear weasels, no it's not Dave Steger who writes under Cisco Kid. Instead of being happy that one of our own finished his tour of duty with the department, took his retirement and the DROP all you weasels can do is highlight the fact that the man has a limp. So pathetic. Got news for you, that guy is doing good, has all the money he needs and answers to no one. Wish you were there? With today's economy if you are in you're first 10 years of service I doubt you will get to where Steger is today. It's funny that guy is probably in a boat somewhere living the good life not even thinking about you and you weasels can't keep him out of you're heads.

[quote:2bqyw59w][quote:2bqyw59w]Let us bring real issues to the table, and not slammed each other. Ans Boogie I like you, for a old guy like myself you make me laugh, and also Pimps, and Toobuku, and remember THE END IS COMING, SOONER THEN WE THINK. THE JURY IS OUT, AND IT IS GRAND.
    [/quote:2bqyw59w][/quote:2bqyw59w]

Yes I insist you stop slamming each other since we are all PO's and there are plenty of folks out there who love to slam us. Don't be a weasel and stop sniping those that work with you because that same guy you slam all the time may just one day arrive right on time when you call for help.

You want to get things done? It's not going to be done by name calling or slaming people. Only bringing legitimate issues will we move forward and and if doing so it affects a particular supervisor then c'est la vie. But calling that same supervisor some name will do nothing for us.

Also, let me remind you something my dear weasels, we are in Dade County and if you think that suddenly judges and prosecutors have discovered honesty you are dreaming.

That grand jury like many other grand juries will return nothing and everyone will continue counting the days of our lives.

Some more wise stuff for you boys:

A wise man has great power,
    and a man of knowledge increases strength;

for waging war you need guidance,
    and for victory many advisers.

Wisdom is too high for a fool;
    in the assembly at the gate he has nothing to say.

----- King Shelomo -----

Quote Originally Posted by guest315
    lt cruminity was a racist piece of $$$$$, that every one was scare of. THis dept is full racist colored people and if anyone disagrees they are not being honest .

Oh yes, yes, my dear weasels this is a great place to work, we are highly paid, if you have a family you only pay about 8k per year for medical, all our detectives are driving vehicles with about 100k miles, the new communications system is a joke, the new reporting system is a joke, our cars don't even have carbon monoxide detectors and all we can think about is Crumity... Boy you are one bunch of sorry weasels.

And I'll tell you something else. I don't think this dept is full of racist "colored" people. I don't think you can say that about any particular ethnic group. Now put away the hood and white sheets and go to bed.

WUZ UP HOESSSS,

I'VE HAD A LOT ON MY MIND LATELY SO I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO GET ON AND CHAT. FORTUNATELY I'M BACK AND THERE IS 13 PAGES, DAMN THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN FABULOUS. I HEAR A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING WE HAVE TO BE POSITIVE, BUT I DONT THINK THAT WHAT WE WRITE HERE WILL AFFECT US. WE WILL GET A RAISE AND SCHOOL POLICE WILL BE SCHOOL POLICE NO MATTER WHAT. THE BASHING HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, AND WE HAVE IMPROVED AS AN AGENCY OVERALL. ALL THIS IS JUST SOME FUN. AS FAR AS THE PEOPLE THAT WE BASH, THEY DESERVE IT. IF YOU HAVE DONE STUPID THINGS DURING YOUR CAREER I WILL BASH YOU ON THIS SIGHT. THIS AINT THE STATE ATTORNEY SO I WILL HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS I CAN.

AS FAR AS THE SWAT TEAM IS CONCERNED, THEY DID A GREAT JOB AT BOOKER T. I HOPE THAT SCHOOL BOARD SWAT WILL IMPROVE AS TIME GOES ON BECAUSE WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER, LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED AT VIRGINIA TECH!!!!!!! (HOW SAD)

HEY Nostradamus, THOSE POEMS ARE FUNNY AS FUKKKKK. THE BULL ONE ALMOST MADE ME CRASH WHILE I WAS DRIVING. ANYWAY BIATCHESSS ILL HOLLA LATER AND KEEP THE BASHING. THINGS WILL ONLY GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. WHOEVER SAID THAT WE ARE WEASELS AND THAT WE WILL DROP THE DIME ON OUR OFFICERS IS WRONG BECAUSE THE SENSITIVE CASES WE WORK LIKE WHO STOLE THE IPOD OR MIKEY HIT TIMMY DO NOT GO TO IA. OUR IA IS A JOKE ANYWAY. IT IS RAN BY THE ONLY HUMAN IN HISTORY TO HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOR LIKE 7 YEARS. (BEARD) HAHHAHAHAHAHAH PIMPS UP biatches down

Thanks Boogie for coming back and slamming. Boogie this story is for you and hopefully we can get a kick out of it. Too bad that we could not say the same about the command staff involved in that NW case. The writing was on the wall, and they failed to do the RIGHT THING, and listen to the wrong people. Soon others will see the END!

A priest offered a nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs,
    forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an
    accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her
    leg. The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"
    The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide
    up her leg again. The nun once again said,
    "Father, remember Psalm 129?" The priest apologized. "Sorry, Sister,
    but the flesh is weak." Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her
    way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up
    Psalm 129. It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find
    glory."

[b]** Moral of the story:
    If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great
    opportunity.[/b]

PEACE, LOVE, AND until my next prediction........................................ ....................

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718