Hiring?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Hiring?

Anyone heard anything about the hiring situation?

6 people are being sent to the academy and some certified Ofc.'s from other departments have already received their conditional letters of employment. Davie's hiring. What do you want to know?

i hope thats tru davie ofc.

It's true.

NEW HIRES

Great news...six new do nothings that couldn't get hired anywhere else to bolster the already pathetic police department...Really look forward to seeing them cruising I595 because you won't see them in your neighborhood, unless, that is you live next door to their girlfriend/boyfriend...BSO take over already!

Re: NEW HIRES

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE REZ
    Great news...six new do nothings that couldn't get hired anywhere else to bolster the already pathetic police department...Really look forward to seeing them cruising I595 because you won't see them in your neighborhood, unless, that is you live next door to their girlfriend/boyfriend...BSO take over already!
    What's your beef with davie using I595 ? It's a major through street.

davie rez sounds like a pretty smart guy, share some more of your intelligence with us please :lol:

davie rez your an idiot enough said, ps let me know what neighborhood you live in i'll drive by im sure you dont have a vaild dl and you would be an easy pinch.

hot lookin cop's

davie does have some good looin boi cop's, that i'd like to see nekid !!! :P

lol jeez, i hope theres no brokeback precinct goin on here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast