New Murphy Police Chief

New Murphy Police Chief

Is it true.. I heard today that a new chief has been picked, has anyone else heard this?

After Thanksgiving

They are going to hold off till after Thanksgiving weekend.

we got a new chief, where do you people get your info? you were soo wrong!

Boudrot

Daddy Lovin will take care of wonder boy! As long as he can wear his pins and go play swat, he will be fine. Daddy Lovin will throw him a bone from time to time to keep his interest. I think he will make it up the ranks at the SO very quickly! He has no choice now, he can not afford to quit another job.

Trashing Others Boudrot, why?

Hey, from someone who helped you always, you seem to really want to trash your once loyal partner. Do you not show any loyalty to anyone. What is with all your religious crap if you do not lead by example. Please stop trashing those whom have helped you over the years! If anyone has a beef with anyone here, speak to them face to face. Please leave the family out of this forum. This forum is about politics and the operations of law enforcement. Stick to the issues and stop attacking those whom you think are responsible for unfavorable messages. The truth really seems to spark unwarranted attacks by those whom can not handle the truth! Why do you not engage readers with issues facing this county and the great job your sheriff is doing. Those who attack here show their true colors, and they are the ones whom truly need a life, or live in some type of imaginary life. Please stop your attacks!

trueblue,

if you were a person of integrity you would practice what you preach! (thats an old mountain addage by the way). You have defended Ed when he has been attacked here. But then you turn and attack and accuse others. You will never be taken seriously if this is going to be your M.O. (Method of Operation). I commend you for being loyal to your friend. But stop judging all the officers in this County and its municipalities, for we have some outstanding officers. Also please give our new Chief a chance, although he is young, he is honest, driven and a man of ingerity. So do not judge those you do not know. If you feel you still have to, be a man and do it to their face, and stop hiding behind a computer screen.

p.s. Leave me a line and ill meet with you. Thats only fair.

Who the hell is mary???

Read Your past Newspapers

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy's Law
    Who the hell is mary???
    Mrs. Mary Miller, although you probably knew that, right?

Mary Miller??? Im not kidding! I still do not know her, should I?

I would like to thank the "true" professionals of law enforcement. They are and always will be the "true" HEROS! Way to go! Have a safe and Glorious New Year!! We all love you and what you do. Don't pay any attention to those idiots out there that wish or knew they wish what it's like to truly "serve!"