To Many Policies - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Liford

Thats old news about Liford, I hear that he has sobered up and is attempting to get it right. He is not really a bad person, just not very smart. The staff under him is what keeps him afloat, and being the commissioners favorite son helps too !.

you are right. The colonel is trying to dry out. lts give him some credit. he loves the agency and its members.

Liford

Oh Yeah, he is a fine example of a professional, fat, dumb and happy and a politicians a$$ kisser. He cares nothing about being a responsible law enforcement officer or person. Never should have been where he is.

guess you ag guys still have not figured out how to get your own site yet. And, you call your colonel dumb. better look in the mirror.

Sober?

That man couldn't get sober to save his own life, much less his job! Every time I see him at a conference he is so drunk he can barely stand up. He has to keep his staff around him to get him back to his room since he can't do that on his own. I don't know who told you the lie that he cares about his people because every time I have spoken with him he brags about how he is just killing time until he drops and he can't wait to get out. Of course, that is usually peppered with his racist and sexist comments. Hard to believe that Knight had to take a fall when this idiot can walk around "clean" as a whistle. I guess it pays to know the right people!

Fruit Police

What is going on at Ag law, if all that is true about your colonel, report him. Others must be aware of this behavior if it is true, go to the inspector general martelli and turn him in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234