Job Opportunities

Job Opportunities

How can I apply for UN Police?

Stay away from DynCorp

PAE is offering UN missions in Haiti. Kosovo is no longer a UN mission, but check with CPI on what they have to offer. I hear both are good companies to work for.

Word of advice, stay away from DynCorp. They have lied to recruit people, in one case offering people the same rate of pay to go to Afghanistan as they were paying in Iraq. People were told to sign a base contract in VA, and would be given a contract modification once they got to Afghanistan for the rate increase. However, once they got to Kabul they were told 'too bad, you signed a contract', so they are out about $12,000 dollars on what they were promised. Some have been told they would receive 2 Home of Record trips and 1 End of Mission trip, some were told 1 HOR trip and 1 to Europe. Once they got to Kabul, they were told 1 HOR, 1 Regional (Dubai), 1 EOM. BUT, if you decide to do a second year, you could sign 6 month contracts and you would get your EOM trip at the end of your first year, get a HOR trip 3 months into your contract extension, get an EOM trip home and do the same again for your second contract extension. Word has it now DynCorp is going to reneg on this benefit as well. My sources are telling me that the company is poorly managed and the mission in Afghanistan is a CF.

Hope this helps.