Bill Maxwell article - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The columnist was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey Maxwell outta the hundred years you been doing articles pull out five where the police were actually featured and in a positive way....If you were half the man these cops were you would be living in the hood instead of moving out as soon as you could...truth of the matter is many good blacks are stuck in these neighborhoods and they have to live in daily fear of these jitterbugs selling dope in front of their homes, stealing their cars or worse....you elite blacks look as outta place as Kerry did in black churhes during the last election. Cops are the only ones protecting these good people from these thugs...like the Freelands of this world...outta all things you could have wrote u chose to slam the cops with your subjective thoughts....The redeeming thing about your efforts is the jitterbugs your defending probably cant read and they surely arent in church on Sunday mornings
    I am a white male and you and your sheriff, aka "Shootout at the OK corral" Judd, made yourself look guilty of what the article accuses you of. The statements your sheriff made before Freeland was murdered by the cops made it appear this was the planned outcome. No one will really know if Freeland actually had a gun in his hand when he was gunned down with over 100 bullets. Heck, he may have even complied with the orders given to him.
    hey assh?le, I invite YOU to go into a jungle and find these killers. Or to search a darken warehose at night because the owner is too scared to turn on the lights and no K-9 is avilable. You have the trusted word of 10, that's TEN officers who were in danger of also getting killed while you sat in your living room watching TV. When you put YOUR life on the line evreyday, come talk to us. Mean while shut up and keep watching TV. We will still keep you safe while you trash cops. We always do. Or did the killer in a dream give you inside info?

Ill bet ur white....not.......U just another journalist lookin for racist statements on this board.......Where are the black leaders decrying freelands actions........theres the racists my friend

Huh?....Hey NAACP habla english next time!!!

Funny thing is there was a black ERT member who shot at Freeland that day. he was one of the members that fired. I wish they would get their stories straight.

shooting

hey i'm a swat op commander further down south and wished i was there that sob shot a cop........ he was not suppose to come out of the woods ................. he choose he ending . black white green yellow. &*(& him I"m a BLACK MAN and i wish i was there to deploy in the woods with the other troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb ass

bill cosby u a dumb ass that boy there needed to die he was a shit eater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12