Sheriff's Deputy Arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BACK ON THE ROAD

[quote=guest-2]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BACK IN BLACK":21t8fgvo
    Well, that Deputy is back on the road now as of March 1st. Funny little thing about it all. If it was as bad as it was made out to be, does any think he would still be working. The only thing that changed is the "victims" stories. Go figure..,,,Peace out.
    We all know the real story. Maybe that deputy felt bad for the arrested deputies kids. To the best of my knowledge neither the ex-wife or the HCSO deputy never changed their story. Besides if the Hardee County deputy was inocent, why did he pay the damages to the truck. One more point if he is so inocent why did his brother come to the ex-wifes house the next day and offer to pay for the deputies damaged truck.[/quote:21t8fgvo]

You know, i was told about things being typed on here about me still. Let me tell whoever this is one thing. If you are that close to the situation that was over a year ago, then you know me. Keep the word KIDS, when your refering to mine, out of your mouth and off this computer. No one need to feel bad or sorry for my kids for no reason. Further more, any part of my family,including my ex-wife. Bad ass people sit back and poke and aint got a f'n clue. Guest 2, and all the other code names on here....You will know when i type something, here i am but leave the family out of it. By the way, that was before the brother knew what the story was. Find something else to worry about. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium, that's priceless. Good work E.T.

I realize that this topic is getting older, but you guys need to contain speculation and cuts away from people's kids and families.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12