"Above captioned individual"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"Above captioned individual"

Where is DD??? How come he is no longer in the academy??? Is he still employed here? :shock:

I heard he got caught cheating on a test, but that's all I can say about it right now. If you want my opinion of what this place has become, then click here.

This dam website keeps exposing this kind of crap. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Angry
    This dam website keeps exposing this kind of crap. :twisted:
    Why not???? If this kind of stuff is happening here, then why should't we talk about it??? We've been saying this kind of stuff for a looooooooong time, but BB and his buddies just call us whining snivling malcontents. :roll:

I don't have the scoop on this incident, but here's my prediction: Dunklee Sr. approached Dunklee Jr. and suggested that he should resign instead of getting fired, so he did (not confirmed yet). By resigning, the IA investigation stops because he's no longer an employee here. Then in a couple of years when this thing blows over, Dunklee Jr. can come back and reapply and he'll get hired.

But because of this "dam website" it's getting harder and harder to hide this kind of stuff!!!! :shock:

:devil:

Okay, the cats already out of the bag, sooooo......

The only reason SSO IA is involved is because FDLE was notified of D. Dunklee's "ethics violation" for trying to steal a test by giving it to his buddy to sneak it out of the academy to photocopy it. Unfortunately, D. Dunklee got caught. This puts L. Dunklee in a very bad position because L. Dunklee is now the acting sheriff of Sarasota County for the next 3 months while Balkwill is out of town at the FBI academy. If FDLE hadn't been notified of D. Dunklee's "ethics violation," then SSO IA would not have gotten involved and it would have been swept under the carpet!!!! But now that FDLE is conducting an "ethics violation," it's pretty deep.

If FDLE finds that he committed the ethics violation by tring to steal/photocopy a test, the he'll never be a cop in the state of Florida!!!

Buck Fry is connected to FDLE and when he was asked if FDLE should be notified when a police recruit tries to steal a test -- Buck Fry said "yes" and that's how FDLE got involved.

L. Dunklee is the acting sheriff of Sarasota County and his son, who was a police recruit, is now being investigated by FDLE for "ethics" issues for allegedly trying to steal a test. L. Dunklee had already flunked one exam and if he flunked a second exam, then he would have gotten kicked out of the academy, but it looks like his plan backfired because:
    1) He got caught
    2) And he got kicked out of the academy.

Let's see, L. Dunklee has all kinds of allegations swirling around his career about "inappropriate touching" (it's documented in IA -- or at least it was) and now this??? And just think -- we got rid of the college requirement so we can hire D. Dunklee -- and this is the thanks we get for it???? Cheating by stealing a test???

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :shock:

Will D. Dunklee continue working for the acting sheriff (his dad) as a PSA?

:devil:

Dunklee Jr. lied during the IA investigation and he was then given a choice to resign or be fired, so he resigned. He is no longer with us.

That is very interesting information you have Mr. academy student. Truly, you must have first hand knowledge of the facts. I find it very interesting that a student who failed firearms and PT is allowed to continue in the academy. It is interesting how she has the direct phone line to the Sheriff who probably does not even know who she is. So, either you are well informed or you are an idiot just spreading rumors. I would go with the idiot. Get your facts straight before you make ignorant remarks. Dunk well knows who said something and he knows it was not her. I hope that you are not working the zone next to me because that would really scare me, the coward that you are.

hiring relatives

when are they going to stop changing the rules so they can hire relatives who end up embarassing them? man, this is ridiculous. can we go back to the college requirement now that he's not gonna get hired?

From what I heard, DD was given a sample copy of the test to study from after he failed the first test, and adv not to take it out of the academy. DD took the test out of the academy and made copies of it. An anon person made a comment about what he did , and then the issue was questioned. DD was eventually put on the poly and failed. He was then asked to resign or be fired. Supposedly there are 4-5 different witnesses from the incident. This whole situation just blows my mind, how could some1 do that, let alone the chief's son. He had it made, and would have probably been a captain within the first couple years :wink: , oh well, tough luck bud, its your own fault, you should of just stayed a psa.

DD Incident

Dear Ignorant Academy Student Slut...

I use that because I like the way it sounds. This goes for all of you that live on rumor and inuendo. Jelousy is an ugly emotion and you should choose not to participate in it as it makes you look like an A-hole. Now for the facts of the case. It is a closed IA case and is a matter of public record so before you spout what you think the facts are go look. The woman in question was never a party to the IA party interviews. In policework we call that a CLUE.... so why don't you buy one you Vanna White idiot... To finish my thought, the woman in question has passed all of her tests. How do I know? It is publice record and I checked before I posted this you stupid academy wannabe cop. One thing they don't teach in the academy is the BROTHERHOOD that you belong to. It is a sad situation when you forget your brother cop. It is our job to care for eachother as no one else will. You will be prosecuted and slamed by the press and public alike so quit doing it to eachother.
    PS.... She can work a zone next to me anytime. She was a great hunter in civil and helped me find people I was looking to x-15. And.... She has more balls than the "aCADEMY sTUDENT" YA RAT....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast