Boycott St Pete Times

Boycott St Pete Times

I implore all of you to discontinue your subscription to the liberal st pete times. Do whatever to not purchase that fish wrap. You can read their news online, for free, if you need it that bad.

After all of the information that has come out from the situation involving Polk County Deputy Williams, the st pete times continues to refer to the badguy as a "suspected cop killer". I suppose in the litigation happy society we live in today, that without a jury conviction, to refer to a bonafide piece of sh1t as anything except a "suspect" would be asking for a lawsuit, you know, even though the POS was in possession of Deputy Williams' duty firearm, his fingerprints matched that of the ones in the car, and he was identified by Deputy Speirs as the POS he pulled over. I know I should not be surprised but I'm floored. I'm just glad that that POS is where he needs to be, burning in hell, and not using up tax payers money and bogging down the judicial system with bullsh1t appeals.

Disposition: Case Closed - Referred to his maker

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/ ... tate.shtml

I wouldn't care if the St Pete Times called ALL Cop Killers Suspects as long as they would meet the same demise as the Deputys assailant.

gone

We got rid of the Times about 2 year ago. I believe it was after the Times made a long time, drug dealing criminal look like a hero. The St. Pete police had shot and killed him during a raid or something.

The Times hails you all as heros when you die, but if you live and the suspect dies, they hang you out to dry.

Detest the Times, always have. When they call to get me to resubscribe they get an earful!