constant lock-down - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The one thing I wont miss when I retire is those freakin lock downs....

LOckdowns

I have heard that lockdown time has been minimized in order to keep the booking area going. COI's have no saying on when to go on lockdown, they just follow orders from their Shift Commanders. Don't let a couple of lazy individuals influence your opinion about COs.
    I always enjoyed being a CO. I took pride in my job and always treated PO's with the outmost respect when they came to the booking area, even those that were rude and arrogant as well as those that fell into disgrace and ended up on the other side. I am also thankful for the courtesies that I have received in the past from POs.
    Lalo

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by MPDPO

If you find yourself waiting endlessly at DCJ or at TGK...and if you see that the C.O's are taking their sweet A$$ Time...or if their copier is broken...don't extend the same courtesy that they want... it has to be earned...you know one hand helps the other..they think they own the place....a good stress relief is to ticket all those illegally park vehs outside the jail...either while you wait outside the sally port or after you leave the jail...beleive me it WORKS!!!! :wink:
    My FRIEND, you will have to ticket your own. I remember that most of illegaly parked cars were Police units.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12