Joe Colon

Thread: Joe Colon

Joe Colon

Anyone in PR know if Joe Colon, former NY Correction Chief is still in PR? Heard he went down there and made a mess of things. Guess without Dave Dinkins he couldnt go at it alone

is it okay if I put up an animated avatar on my profile?

It's okay you can put an animated avatar
    and as long as it has a plastic dildo on it

Quote Originally Posted by mrtoes
    is it okay if I put up an animated avatar on my profile?

Oh, Joe Colon

He didn't make a mess of things, quite the contrary . . . I'm guessing you don't watch much non-fiction TV. He's featured on an edisode of Investigate Reports and still has a loyal following when he lands in Isla Verde. I would know having been there with him several times. Say what you want, it's a free country, but he's alive and doing very well.

Joe Colon

Joe Colon did a great job in PR. He reduced overcrowding,violence and stopped paying fines to the courts. Under his watch no escapes and no riots. If that's a bad job tell me what is a good job.

Joe Colon

The Critic is misinformed, during his tenure the Govt. of PR made quite a comeback from violence, escapes, and overcrowding. The Fines levied against my country were enormous (hundreds of millions) he reduced them to zero....I encourage you to research then write: This is a responsible news reporter rule.......

j.colon

JOE COLON,GOOD GUY,AM SURE HE WELL DO WELL WHERE EVER
    HES AT.

PRINCIPE