COPS WRITING COPS - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

What!!

Quote Originally Posted by final
    Well that guy,get a clue,was a little harsh but on track when it comes to helping other cops!
    All professions provide for pro. courtesy and none are in a postion to be killed like us SO,PLEASE,LADIES AND GENTS,GIVE A COP A BREAK!!IT'S NOT THAT HARD!
    Oh,btw,i do agree with clue guy about"*****ES". I TELL MINE ALL THE TIME,ONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU" GLAD ASHAMED UNDERSTOOD AND HOPE HIS ***** WOULDNT GET HIM LOCKED UP FOR CRAP WHICH BEFORE"OJAY SIMPSON" WAS CONSIDERED A HUSBAND AND WIFE ARGUEMENT!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!! WOMEN R GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER AND MOST OF US R NOT EVEN TRYING TO HELP,WE JUST SIMPLY ARREST THE MEN,WITH OR WITHOUT EVIDENCE!
    .....AND how do you know if your **** style male partner is the aggressor or not??!! SHE might be the bread winner in the house. So guess what, if he's putting his hands on a woman,.... TAKE THAT SORRY ******* TO JAIL and I'll make sure I show up to tell the judge that I am in fear of my life. Especially since the ASININE officers that responded to my domestic situation tried to persuade me not to press charges. Watch yourselves, you never know who might be recording your DUMB SUGGESTIONS as you try to get out of doing paper work along with helping your STUPID COMRAD IN LAW!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SCORNED,I see you are good AT PRACTICING THE ACT OF DECEPTION!
    She makes more than a cop,l.o.l.! Why did she marry one then?In my experience,99% of all our wives make less than we do! Its the same all over too.Ever been to a so called domestic violence call and the woman made more? The few times i came across that was the WOMAN PUTTING HER HANDS ON GUY AND GUESS WHAT,NO CHARGES BY MAN!
    You have an agenda and are a male hating,cop hating woman or soft man!
    AS I SAID,WE ALL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL ABUSE AND THE SCAM THAT WOMEN LIKE YOU USE TO DESTROY MEN AND TAKE THEIR MONEY!
    NOW LETS GET BACK TO THIS POST AND WHAT ITS ABOUT, 2 WOMEN COPS,IMAGINE THAT,STROKING COPS WITH THE PEN,COP HATERS!

Thats just wrong to write an LEO

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Sh*t
    First of all, don't you think the "Miami Cop", (who was really a cop from Southeast Florida) has an axe to grind...If you think you’re not guilty, take it to court...otherwise just pay the darn $68.00 ticket!!! As a cop you should know these are your options.

....It's a UBC with no marks on your license....Not the end of the world!!!

Second, as a "professional" law enforcement officer you should know that you are a cop 24/7 (we’re just not payed for it all), and as such you should act accordingly.

It seems that many LEO's think they can come to Highlands County in an attempt to flee the grasp of their own agencies...Therefore giving them "the proverbial right" to cut loose, have a good time and show their arse!!! Well guess what...we're not going to put up with it...You'll be held to the same standards (or in some cases...HIGHER) than you would be, within your own agencies.

As a LEO in this county, I too have been "badged" by many cops both on land and on the water...It seems that instead of listening to the basis for the stop...All we hear is what agency you work for (which is far superior than ours), what your rank is...then finally, how “if the roles were reversed”, you wouldn't be writing “us” a ticket…the latter of which, I think is a pathetic last effort to talk your way out of a ticket, which you would be writing to any other “citizen” if they committed a similar act.

In closing, I have worked with and/or around Ofc. Zimmerman on several occasions and have found her to be a level-headed “professional” law enforcement officer, therefore if she thought that you deserved a citation based upon your actions…I too, think you deserved a citation. If you need the address for the courthouse or the clerk’s office, for payment…Let one of us know….We’ll post it for ya!!!

Oh yeah, by the way most of the replies to this post are not from officer’s, they are from “citizens” who read this site, and post in an attempt to stir up SH*T, which is what you tried to do by posting here. OR they are friends of yours from your agency, whom you have told YOUR side of the story to, and they feel compelled to post in your defense.

IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE WAY THIS ARE RAN IN THIS COUNTY…STAY IN YOUR’S…IT’S THAT SIMPLE
    Sorry man that is wrong. I dont care who you are telling a cop that. Im a deputy over here in Sarasota and I will tell you now if you badge me. End of story-Have a nice day and enjoy your time out here. Im sure every story has two sides too it but these are infractions and if that is the least thing I can do is show professional courtesy to a cop and his family then I will darn sure do it. Those officers are only hurting themselves and their agency when they do stuff like that. Why would you even think a cop would fight a cop in court. Thats the dumbest thing I ever herd. There are 67 counties in this state why should Highlands get a reputation like that. Just school your water cop on police courtesty and the end of story. There are plenty of violators out their to get your stats and dont try telling me you dont give citizen breaks either. Its only a freaking infraction.

Re: Zimmerman to be trined as a trapper

Zimmerman is to be trained as a trapper in hopes that bitting the hand that feeds her will put things back in perspective. The Tally Observer is a cartoon that has been removed from this site as they have no clue of what law enforcement is about. Please keep your non law enforcement views to yourself and write your local newspaper and go sell a stroller or something.

This site is for people with merit and who respect law enforcement. Officer Zimmerman is obviously disgruntled as she could not get hired a s areal cop so in turn became wanna be cop in green or beige or whatever that is. Unfortunately her actions sevely hindered operations at FWC. Now they can no longer write tickets on the road because they need assitance how to do police work. Never fear DEP will school her how to be a water cop.

Ok lets end this

Here is the sum of it folks. YOU DONT WRITE EACH OTHER UTCs,UVCs or whatever. Teach your your rookies respect for each other. Remember no matter where you work. That person just might save your butt one day...

Its a small courtesty but it is the least we can do for each other..

Quote Originally Posted by LEO
    All citizens of Florida are expected to follow the law - period. As a cop know this and don't exploit it.
    OBVIOUSLY A CIVILIAN....... BONEHEAD

Unregistered

Erika Zimmerman making criminals out of innocent citizens

Officer Zimmerman of FWC is criminally prosecuting innocent people of the regions of FWC that she is assigned too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345