COPS WRITING COPS - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

thanks highlands county,thank you FW Officers

Sirs,Ladies, of Highlands County,I am a Miami Policemen and I am very grateful to all of you, I have a house up there on a Lake and have been stopped way tooooooo many times to ever mention for my own wrongful doing or just being stopped on the Lake for safety issues,,,,and I have never had a bad experience. I have been stopped by the female officer on my Lake as well as others and it has always ended on a good note. So please except my apology for any police officer from south florida thats makes us all look bad. we are arrogant at times and think we are immune to the law. I have had policemen as I'm walking up to the car hold out a badge,,as with everything, its how you handle,its how you speak and act that makes the difference......again Highlands county thank you and dont allow a few bad apples, ruin the whole bunch.........

wow

Disgrace is definitely the correct word for the posts that follow that name. Take it down a notch there, sport!

Cursing and name calling? Must be retired from Boston PD or something. Just another resident "know it all" and the self appointed measuring stick of discretion for the rest of us. I must clarify that I have NEVER written another cop, even though the opportunity has surely presented itself.

And I applaud those who do not feel compelled type in all caps like an angry 13 year old to make a point. Those that represent the badge with integrity and well versed arguments, thank you. Those that do not, please continue to embarass yourself.

How much time did you spend working on that deceptive post??
    clued in and south fla. cop,pleaseeeee. its both of you,cop hating, ladies who are posting and or maybe your 33's,boyfriends,l.o.l.
    NO EXCUSE,STOP STROKING COPS WITH A PEN!!!!
    WE ARE ALL YOU GOT! IF U DONT UNDERSTAND,GO WORK AT B.K. WHERE YOU WONT NEED BACK UP,DISGRACE!

Quote Originally Posted by WOW
    How much time did you spend working on that deceptive post??
    not nearly as long as it took you to find the Caps Lock, genius.

clued in and south fla. cop,pleaseeeee. its both of you,cop hating, ladies who are posting and or maybe your 33's,boyfriends,l.o.l.
    couldn't be more incorrect there, but I'll leave that one alone. I don't even know these female GFC officers.

NO EXCUSE,STOP STROKING COPS WITH A PEN!!!!
    WE ARE ALL YOU GOT! IF U DONT UNDERSTAND,GO WORK AT B.K. WHERE YOU WONT NEED BACK UP,DISGRACE!
    Evidently, you read just as well as you write. I have NEVER written another cop, as stated in my post. I was just encouraging all cops (including the GFC officers) to use some discretion, like not writing an LEO for a 3 day expired fishing license. If you slow down and read what I said, and maybe then think about it, you'd see that I am against writing cops as well. Since your comprehension is a little "slowed" - here is the point: One person that speaks (falsely) for all cops with a crappy, childish, insulting argument is what I spoke against.

There are times where if someone screws up bad, then they screw up bad and have to pay for it- cop or not- like DUI- Injury, property damage- Domestic incidents, etc. A little boating citation does not fall into that category.

Your quick judgements and uninformed, blind attacks on people makes you look kind of ridiculous.

PEOPLE LIKE U WILL NEVER GET IT! I WILL HOOK UP COPS EVERYTIME I CAN WHETHER DUI,{NO ACCIDENT},ILL DRIVE HIM/HER HOME,DOMESTICS,PLEASE! ILL TRY TO CONVINCE THE ***** THAT HER MONEY MACHINE WILL BE CLOSED FOR GOOD,ETC.
    JUDGES,POLITICIANS,ATTY.S ALL OF THE PILLARS OF SOCIETY GET HOOKED UP AND U WANT A COP TO GO TO JAIL,FU.. U!
    YOU ARE ANOTHER RIGHTEOUS A.. WHO HAS NEVER DONE REAL POLICE WORK AND IS BLIND TO OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT BUT U WANT TO FU.. COPS,GREAT!
    HOPE U RETIRE SOON OR GET YOUR A.. BEATEN AND WE,THE CORRUPT ONE'S,ACCORDING TO YOU ,DONT SHOW UP TILL THEY SLAP U AROUND SOME,DI..!

I'm sure glad my horse doesn't live in ya'll's neighborhood....It would get beat down, just like this topic....Get it ???

Let me help ya'll out.. :lol: :lol: ...YOUR BEATING A DEAD HORSE HERE!

oh yeah, by the way...this is a Highlands County SO messageboard, not a FWC or a South FL Cop. Take your fight some where else please!

gps /pms

Be nice there " Highlands " or we'll GPS track you ass with your new
    " Smartcop " laptop softwear. Have a nice day.

Ok. Now I understand. Kudos :wink: to "get a clue" for clearing it all up for us. Especially for me and anyone else that only thought we had a "clue". Now pardon me, I am going to go "tell the ***** that her money machine is closing for good" or something.

Well that guy,get a clue,was a little harsh but on track when it comes to helping other cops!
    All professions provide for pro. courtesy and none are in a postion to be killed like us SO,PLEASE,LADIES AND GENTS,GIVE A COP A BREAK!!IT'S NOT THAT HARD!
    Oh,btw,i do agree with clue guy about"*****ES". I TELL MINE ALL THE TIME,ONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU" GLAD ASHAMED UNDERSTOOD AND HOPE HIS ***** WOULDNT GET HIM LOCKED UP FOR CRAP WHICH BEFORE"OJAY SIMPSON" WAS CONSIDERED A HUSBAND AND WIFE ARGUEMENT!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!! WOMEN R GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER AND MOST OF US R NOT EVEN TRYING TO HELP,WE JUST SIMPLY ARREST THE MEN,WITH OR WITHOUT EVIDENCE!

What!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough is Enough !!!
    I'm sure glad my horse doesn't live in ya'll's neighborhood....It would get beat down, just like this topic....Get it ???

Let me help ya'll out.. :lol: :lol: ...YOUR BEATING A DEAD HORSE HERE!

oh yeah, by the way...this is a Highlands County SO messageboard, not a FWC or a South FL Cop. Take your fight some where else please!
    You have a DEAD HORSE in your possession? Now that's weird.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast