COPS WRITING COPS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Citation

Ok...Here is the info. on Officer Zimmerman (FWC.) She received a ticket from an officer in Highlands County for a minor violation. (expired D.L.) Officer Zimmerman never told the officer she was an officer until after the ticket was written. The citation should have been voided when he found out........Bad decision to let the ticket stand....... Now everyone who is an LEO is paying the price if they are stopped..........

Officer Zimmerman...........Let it go.............Move on...........Don't let this officer dictate your actions................Be the bigger person..............Be compassionate to your fellow officers..............stay safe..........Think about your actions..........They affect many................ [/b]

CITATIONS

TO WATERPUSS,

I GUESS YOUR ONE OF THOSE BIG MOUTH COPS THAT HIDES BEHIND THEIR BADGE, YOU KNOW THE TYPE, THE MORE BACKUPS YOU HAVE THE LOUDER YOU GET. ALL AGENCIES HAVE WUSSIES LIKE YOU THAT ARE ABOUT 5'2, 140 LBS SOAKING WET, PLEASE EXCUSE THE PUN SINCE YOU WORK ON THE WATER.

ALL WE ASKED WAS FOR THE FWC OFC. ZIMMERMAN TO RETHINK EXTENDING PROFESSIONAL COURTESY IN THE FUTURE, THE OFC SHE CITED WAS WRONG, HE ADMITTED TO IT AND WAS NEVER ANYTHING BUT POLITE TO HER. NOW YOU COME ON HERE AND MAKE THREATS TO ALL SOUTH FLORIDA OFFICERS IN AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER.

WE WILL BE PRINTING YOUR THREATS AND SENDING THEM TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.

JUST REMEMBER, WE WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE LONG BEFORE YOU WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE............................................... ............................

Citation

It is comical that Bull Sh*t, Water Cop, and the others talk about "bashing" Officer Zimmerman and tout the words "professional" when they act or post rude at the closing of their posts. I can see from their posts that they are the "Non Professional" types of police officer and their immature behavior can not be hidden from their writings.

I only wish you could have been properly trained by a qualified FTO who would have explained some of their lifes lessons to you.

To actually threaten other police officers is a poor choice and only adds fuel to the fire.............

Citation

It is comical that Bull Sh*t, Water Cop, and the others talk about "bashing" Officer Zimmerman and tout the words "professional" when they act or post rude at the closing of their posts. I can see from their posts that they are the "Non Professional" types of police officer and their immature behavior can not be hidden from their writings.

I only wish you could have been properly trained by a qualified FTO who would have explained some of their lifes lessons to you.

To actually threaten other police officers is a poor choice and only adds fuel to the fire.............

FWC BASS-TARDS

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NERVE OF THE FWC OFFICER THAT CITED ANOTHER OFFICER, THATS NOT VERY NICE. THEN THERE IS HER CO-WORKER WHO MAKES THREATS TOWARD ALL SOUTH FLORIDA COPS BY ASKING THEM TO SHOWING THEIR BADGES WHEN STOPPED SO THEY WILL KNOW WHOS FROM SOUTH FLORIDA . I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO SO THE FWC OFFICER KNOWS THEY ARE 10-4 AND THAT YOU COULD BE ARMED THEN RATHER FREAK OUT AND FIND A GUN ON YOU OR YOUR BOAT. LOWER HIRING STANDARDS HAVE TO COME INTO PLAY HERE AS WELL AS A GOOD ASS KICKING FOR THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE.

Seems like I struck a nerve with you guys. Problem is the truth hurts.

The same type of chicken sh*t attitudes you display here, is the same type of attutudes we see when you get stopped for doing something wrong.

" YOU SOUTH FLORIDA COPS THAT MAKE MORE MONEY THEN WE DO WITH SECOND HOMES UP HERE ARE NOT WELCOME".
    No one cares how much $$ you make...how you spend it, or how you do things in "South Florida"

Seems like a"SGT" with 20+ years in law enforcement would have enough sense to know that name calling surely isn't going to help ya catch a break...

FWC MORON
    WELL MR. OR MRS GROUPER TROOPER
    TO WATERPUSS,
    ...These types of comments are exactly what I was talking about. Thanks "SGT"...for proving my point.

Had Ofc. Zimmerman not written you a citation...when she left...you probably would still have these same comments to say about her...Only behind her back.

That's because none of us "Highlands County" folks are as good and/or as smart as you all....We're just "hillbillies"...right? (At least in your eyes) :?: :?: :?:

The courthouse: 430 S. Commerce Ave. Sebring, FL 33870 :lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all for Bull Sh*t you are writing to these other people as though you are speaking to the LEO who was stopped. Well you’re wrong! Because I was the LEO stopped and cited, and I was informed recently of this web site and the conversation regarding the traffic stop initiated on me. I am not going to lie to you and tell you I was thrilled or I was not questioning the “professional courtesy” issue. I have extended the same courtesy to every LEO, fireman, and nurse when I stopped them. Because I know there will be a time when I will rely on each of them to save me or another officer. In addition, I do not issue a citation to every citizen I stop who may have committed a similar infraction, as you stated.

“All we hear is what agency you work for (which is far superior than ours), what your rank is...then finally, how “if the roles were reversed”, you wouldn't be writing “us” a ticket…the latter of which, I think is a pathetic last effort to talk your way out of a ticket, which you would be writing to any other “citizen” if they committed a similar act.”

It’s true I advised her I was a LEO, and the agency I worked for (a practice I recommend to follow, not only for officer safety but so I do not regret writing a citation after the fact). I don’t know how you would think superiority of an agency has any bearing on this. Last time I checked we were on the same team and every law enforcement agency is a superior entity in our society. It’s us against every idiot in the world who hates us and what we stand for. I do not preview an officer’s agency, uniform or patrol car when I assist them in a back up situation; on or off duty.

“In closing, I have worked with and/or around Ofc. Zimmerman on several occasions and have found her to be a level-headed “professional” law enforcement officer, therefore if she thought that you deserved a citation based upon your actions…I too, think you deserved a citation. If you need the address for the courthouse or the clerk’s office, for payment…Let one of us know….We’ll post it for ya!!!”

In response to you previous comment, I never said she was not professional or courteous. In fact I commented not only to her, but also her Lieutenant (who I am guessing, is your LT.) that she was extremely professional. And based on the conversation I had with your lieutenant, who was extremely professional, I would imagine he would be appalled by the comments you made. I will not be responsible for any derogatory comment (fact or fiction) made by another towards any officer or agency, but I will not be subjected to false allegations made in your comments. At the time the only thing I inquired about was a “memo” she brought up and about the policy of FWC and “professional courtesy.” If you have any additional questions regarding any of the aforementioned conversations, I suggest you speak to them. If a traffic stop is initiated that means there was cause, and someone deserves a citation. You and I both know it does not mean a citation is always issued, either to a LEO or citizen. That is why it is called officer discretion.

And yes my last comment (which was not “a pathetic last effort to talk my way out of a ticket”), was if you are ever in my county and I stop you, I promise you will NOT get a ticket (which by the way is a FACT to every LEO.) The citation was issued, signed and served during that final statement.

To every LEO in Highlands County (FWC, FHP, HCSO, SPD, LPPD) thanks for taking care of my family every time we vacation in you fabulous county. The reason we, the South Florida LEOs, come up to Highlands is for the peace, fun and tranquility, not to “flee the grasp of their own agencies...Therefore giving them "the proverbial right" to cut loose, have a good time and show their arse!!!” That is an absurd statement, which really frustrates me more than the citation.

The following is just as absurd and frustrating!

“That's because none of us "Highlands County" folks are as good and/or as smart as you all....We're just "hillbillies"...right? (At least in your eyes) ”

I am not even going to address the following statements in detail other than; you need to speak to the officer and your LT. regarding any comments or attitude which were displayed by anyone involved. By my recollection, it was NONE. Yes, if the disposition was different I would have made an additional comment, “she was 10-8.”

“The same type of chicken sh*t attitudes you display here, is the same type of attutudes we see when you get stopped for doing something wrong.”

“Had Ofc. Zimmerman not written you a citation...when she left...you probably would still have these same comments to say about her...Only behind her back.”

Finally, I have spent way too much time addressing your comments (especially since it is my only RDO for the week). I do not need you to remind me about the amount of the fine, the court location or how I should handle the disposition of my citation. The officer provided that information on the citation and I informed the officer of what my actions would be. I told her I was not aware of that particular statute, but we know ignorance is not a defense.

Ignorance, I think that describes it best.

“If you think you’re not guilty, take it to court...otherwise just pay the darn $68.00 ticket!!! As a cop you should know these are your options.”

“The courthouse: 430 S. Commerce Ave. Sebring, FL 33870 ”

If anyone at FWC has any additional comments or questions, you can get my phone number from the lieutenant, who I extended an invitation of professional assistance to, for him and everyone else at your agency. And that stands true today.

To all my fellow officers, please be safe and take care of your families, both at home and at work.

10-7

WOW!! THE LAST TIME I WAS THIS UPSET WAS WHEN TROOPER BURGOS WROTE ONE OF OUR OFF-DUTY LT.'S A SPEEDING TIX WHILE ENROUTE TO HIS SON'S ACCIDENT! AN ACCIDENT IN WHICH HIS SON DIED!!
    I HAVE FORGIVEN THAT KID BUT THESE LADY COPS ARE A DISGRACE!!
    THEY ARE ACTUALLY GLOATING ABOUT HAVING WRITTEN A COP!!!!
    IN OVER 20 YRS. OF POLICE WORK IN SOUTH FLORIDA,I HAVE NEVER,EVER ,WRITTEN A COP OR THEIR FAMILY,PERIOD! AS THE SGT. SAID,I DONT WRITE COPS,FAMILY OR FIREMEN EITHER!

YOU LADIES ARE A DISGRACE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND YOUR CO-WORKERS AND SGT.S SHOULD HAVE A VERY SERIOUS TALK WITH U TWO LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JESUS,I AM ON FIRE!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U TWO?? ARE U TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND D.I.S.C.R.E.T.I.O.N.??
    YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WOULD NOT LAST A YEAR ON THE STREETS OF MIAMI! YOU WOULD GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED AND CAUSE YOU ARE NOT TEAM PLAYERS, WE WOULD TAKE OUR TIME TO GET TO U!!!
    THATS WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUES SHOULD DO.. JUST A LITTLE SLAP,NO I WONT GO THERE..
    I AM UPSET SO I SHOULD SAY THAT EVENTHOE U 2 LOSERS DESERVE IT,I WOULD STILL RUN TO U CAUSE I WOULDNT WANT A SCUMBAG TO GLOAT ABOUT BEATTING YOUR A..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GET A LIFE AND REALIZE THAT WHEN SOMEONE IS KICKING YOUR A.. OR TRYING TO KILL U, IT WILL BE THAT COP U WROTE THAT WILL COME TO YOUR AID,NOT JOE BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM SPEECHLESS!! HOW CAN U EVEN TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR DISGUSTING,UNPROFESSIONAL,{TIX},ACTIONS???????

I HOPE U FIND YOUR SELF ESTEEM SOON OR ANY COP VISITING YOUR TOWN IS DOOMED!!!!!
    WHAT A JACKA..!!!!!!!!!!
    REST ASSURED,I WOULD NEVER WRITE, EVEN LOSERS LIKE U TOO!!

Colud you take your caps off, It makes you look more unbalanced than you actually are. (and thats saying something)

Picnic

To: Fwc Officers posting here,

Several chiefs in the Miami Dade area have noticed these anti South Florida Officer posts. In an attempt to move past this back country / trailer livin mentality we have planned our yearly picnic on beautiful Lake June this year.

Please let us know what weekend is best for ya'all to attend. Were planning on having our officers bring a few hundred boats and of course those dreaded waverunners. We also want to set up alittle shootin, drinkin and BBQ spot.

You know the boys down here love commin up there to blow off alittle steam after chasin bad guys all week in the mean streets of South Florida. You should come ride with us some time, we will take good care of ya'all.

Can you suggest a nice hotel or is there room to stay with some of ya'all's at you trailers or do ya call them manufactures homes ?

In closing, we look foward to hangin with all ya'alls in the near future. Be safe and have a nice day.

Feel free to bring your family ( sister, mom, cousin ) which is most likely your spouse.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast