Valerie Rolle - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerie Rolle

Very well said Valerie!

Re: Valerie Rolle

Quote Originally Posted by Guests
    Valerie Rolle is the fairest, most compassionate, kindest person we know. She is a bright star in an otherwise sometimes gloomy criminal justice system. The Department of Corrections is fortunate to have someone of her experience and level. She defines professionalism, and is a fantastic role model for how one's job should be done. Look around our system, how many people can be open minded while at the same time follow those rules we all go by. Racism! That is the most absurd thing we can think of. She embodies equality and is color blind when it comes to her job and how she looks at people. She is well respected by the Judiciary, the prosecution, the defense and those offenders who she comes in contact with. Whomever the coward is that can post these comments without the guts or integrity to print their name should crawl back under the rock they came out of.....
    and your name is???

Re: Valerie Rolle

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guests
    Valerie Rolle is the fairest, most compassionate, kindest person we know. She is a bright star in an otherwise sometimes gloomy criminal justice system. The Department of Corrections is fortunate to have someone of her experience and level. She defines professionalism, and is a fantastic role model for how one's job should be done. Look around our system, how many people can be open minded while at the same time follow those rules we all go by. Racism! That is the most absurd thing we can think of. She embodies equality and is color blind when it comes to her job and how she looks at people. She is well respected by the Judiciary, the prosecution, the defense and those offenders who she comes in contact with. Whomever the coward is that can post these comments without the guts or integrity to print their name should crawl back under the rock they came out of.....
    and your name is???
    Don Monroe

The Col. needs to clean some R4 House one both sides. You P&P guys have some problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about REPRESSION!

SAD

rolle is a shining star? you're one of the employees that needs to be drug tested. she as useful as my usf football plaque on my wall. what a joke.

Fear and intimidation and rumor. What a way to manage. Even if the rumor was not even close to the truth, she would believe it because it helped her with her warped way of thinking. Circuit 15 is very clicky and she always allowed that. she headed that. spies in every office.

The truth shall let you free. Can Rolle handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It's about time someone spoke some honest truth about Rolle, Haley and the fear and intimidation factor in Region III/IV (OK, after umpteen years, which is it currently?!?!).

For those unaware, Haley said many years ago that her mission was to bring as many women up as high as possible in the FL DC as she could. Why would this be? Wouldn't a normal person want to bring as many COMPETENT people up as high as possible regardless of their gender?

Race, gender, nepotism and the good 'ole boy netword has always been an issue at the DC in region IV and always will be, it seems. It certainly has been for the last 20 + years. It is actually a conbination of all four, not just one. The particular version of the above manifesting itself into preferential treatment or blackballing is just a function of which person you're talking about. You are either a member of the "club" or you are not. You can get in, if you are a kiss arse and are willing to be a puppet. But, once you sell your soul like that, there's no going back. If you do, then you are excommunicated. If you have your own opinion and have the audacity to oppose administration no matter how right it is for the community, staff or the DC, you will be shut out and any chance of advancement will be lost.

Don't get me wrong; the entire administrative staff does not subscribe to the above concepts. However, a number of the ones in true positions of power, ones who can ruin your careers, etc., are card carrying members of the above club.

Go ahead with your blind faith to the DC if you wish. But, don't bash those who speak the truth. You're the one hiding behind the computer, making no specific arguments for your position. Let's continue to talk specifics, I dare you. The facts will suprise many, I assure you. The amount of corruption, nepotism and arse covering going on is shocking. I want as much of this ugly truth to get out into the public realm as possible. It's a catharsis the FL DC badly needs. Does anyone really believe that the DC's former Secretary was the only one in the DC engaged in criminal, illicit, illegal or immoral activity??? It's rampant and the FL DC really needs to be the focus of a good Federal investigation.

" Department of CONNECTIONS "

Quality Person = Quality Leadership

Would you want a person in Rolle's position that borrowed $5000 from a co-worker and never paid it back? This just goes to her character. Using people for her own benefit.

my dealings with this individual were all negative, she made a bad decision, took it out me personally during the grievance process, when I won, I was black balled! That's Leadership. I'll leave it at that

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast