Valerie Rolle
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerie Rolle

Valerie Rolle

Can someone tell why Rolle is still here? She is not proactive. Micromanages everything. Cannot mak a decision and manages by fear, intimidation and rumor. With all the changes, wht her. By the way, did you know she has a family member working at 17-4.

V. Rolle

Can you say Joyce D. Haley? Very good, I knew you could,

ROLLE NEEDS TO GO..........................

She forces GOOD staff to leave. And if you have been it that circuit long enough and are the right color, you can do well. Example...Double D--Dumb Don

You should read her performance evaluations on her staff. It borders on illiteracy. Talk about cronyism, how about the sisterhood will take you far!

sandbox behavior

CAn you tell me why grown adults would post such mean spirited comments and name someone personally? And no, I am not one of Valerie Rolles cronies. I'm a human being with a concience and I think that fighting the criminals is where we should be putting our efforts instead of slandering each other!

can we say "jealousy?"

You idiots wouldn't know decent if it hit you over the head. Ms. Rolle is way above this site and the morrons who preach their squal. Losers like you most likely have some issues with a Supervisor and cowardly strike out, of course always hiding like a p#ssy that you are behind your computer. Your meaningless. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ever heard her in a meeting? She always says "pacifically" and not specifically. She is an idiot.

Did she cause racial tensions in C15? Why was there never a w/m cpss in her circuit? Why is there a disproportionate number of African American supervisors in C15? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by sorryifitztrue
    Did she cause racial tensions in C15? Why was there never a w/m cpss in her circuit? Why is there a disproportionate number of African American supervisors in C15? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    All the other circuits with limited African American supervisors. Stop playing the race card... It's tired and old. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast