PLANTATION OFFICERS APPLYING AT DAVIE PD - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

excellent here

Superb topout pay, 21 sro positions, new units, new computers (with DAVID, teletype, cad etc.. At your fingertips in your vehicle, aed's in every unit with moving radar in every unit. A large SWAT team whose always looking for new recruits. 20yrs 80% plus 5yr drop going to 7 year drop. A strong member of officers who back each other up on union issues. Educational pay/benefits. tri county take home available immediately after FTO (that's 90 days then take home). The miramar police department is the place to work.... (applications are online)

I work for Miramar and I could tell you that the grass is a little greener here but its turning brown pretty fast. It's actually 23 years and 80%. We do not have tri county take homes. Its Broward and 30 miles into Dade County but there is some rumors that it might go to a tri county but not yet. We do need officer's, so if anyone is interested please feel free to drop an application. As far as equipememt, yes all cars are now coming with mounted radars, you do get a computer while you are on FTO, and you do get a take home when you are out of FTO. BLACK AND WHITES but no tints. I know you guys are used to tints on your vehicles. You could get tints but it has to be approved, be 40%, and only the side windows, so it's pointless.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345