Road Deputy Position

Road Deputy Position

Hello my fellow LE brothers of the Hernando County Sheriffs office. I am writing in reference to the road Deputy Sheriff position. I am currently a road deputy at a north central agency.

Any idea when they are going to open the position up for Hiring? Thank you.

FlDeputy

We are always hiring. If you interested call 352-754-6830 ask for H.R. and get an application. Nice raise coming up in October (so we hear)

1004, Thank you.

FlDeputy

I have heard that the drug policy is pretty strict (which it should be) however does anyone know if a 1-time steroid cycle done over 7 years ago is a DQ? Thank you.

yes...i've personally spoken to one person who said that they were dq'd for that

whats the pay for a deputy with over 12 years experience and can u live out of county?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have heard that the drug policy is pretty strict (which it should be) however does anyone know if a 1-time steroid cycle done over 7 years ago is a DQ? Thank you.
    Ive done coke, heroin and GHB while on steroids. Oh ya, I also had sexual contact with small farm animals and like to set fires. will that DQ me???

LMAO Get real man! We don't need no 'roid ragin' fools!

Nice...

Welll with DUMB FU$%S like you on the job in hernando i wouldnt think he would want to work with your stupid ignorant A$$ anyway! Get a life MORON!

You cannot have used any illegal drugs within the last 20 years, period. Marijuana use is handled on a case by case basis.

ya, I also had sexual contact with small farm animals

I bet you work in Ridge Manor.