Fattest? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fattest?

Re: Fat dispatchers

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow, fat people cant take a joke....
    But there are evidently PLENTY of MORONS who can shell them out.

LOOKING TO MAKE A BODY SUIT. ANY TAKERS?

OK SHORTY

Quote Originally Posted by BUFFALO BILL
    LOOKING TO MAKE A BODY SUIT. ANY TAKERS?
    This time you are gonna get a body with a REAL johnson, right? YOU must be the one the girls refer to as SHORTY ! ! !
    I will say it again.....I dont care what the body dhape is of my dispatcher....as long as he/she is there for me when i need her help on the radio. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you got shot at, or God Forbid, shot??? A calm, cool, and collected dispatcher will help YOU to remain the same way.....its that calm, reassuring voice that will keep you BP lower and hopefully, keep you from pumping or stroking out. Does his/her size really matter???

UNLIKE YOU, DO THEY HAVE SPELL CHECK?

Quote Originally Posted by BUFFALO BILL
    UNLIKE YOU, DO THEY HAVE SPELL CHECK?
    AWWWWWW...SORRY SHORTY......aren’t I just the most terrible person on the planet for forgetting spell check?!?!?!?!? I bet all the dispatchers think I am just the SCUM of the earth now. So I forgot, BIG DEAL.

YOU on the other hand.......and there is NO DOUBT you can use either hand......... ARE A JERK-OFF ! ! ! It is painfully obvious you found out you are the product of your daddy’s broken condom, and now you hate the world for it.

I SALUTE THE DISPTCHERS ! ! !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12