question for admin

question for admin

I registered when the new sight came up, however I forgot both my registered name and password. How can I find out what they are? I didn't see a forgotten password link.

Thnks

[/b]

Re: question for admin

Quote Originally Posted by unknow
    I registered when the new sight came up, however I forgot both my registered name and password. How can I find out what they are? I didn't see a forgotten password link.

Thnks
    [/b]
    Mercy me, it is SO HARD not to post a sarcastic response to this!

Two suggestions:

1. Click on the "Memberlist" up on the Log in line and review the MANY pages of registered users. See if you recognize the registered name that you used. THEN, click on log in and enter your registered name. At that point you can click on "forgot my password."

2. Start over with a new registered name and password. If you can't recall your old registered name it probably wasn't too significant to you anyway.

There! I got through it without a sarcastic remark. I am SO proud of myself.

:wink:

thnks

Hey thks for the Signal 14. I treid to register with a new name however I already have a registered name under my email adress. So the system won't let me create a new name.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: thnks

Quote Originally Posted by thnks
    Hey thks for the Signal 14. I treid to register with a new name however I already have a registered name under my email adress. So the system won't let me create a new name.

Email me with your email address and I will locate your account. I will then attempt to find your user name. I will email it to you. You can then use the Forgot Password feature to request your password from the system.

MOD 1

mod1@leoaffairs.com
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.