As the co-founders of LEOAFFAIRS.COM(tm), Jim Preston and I would like to welcome you to our site. You probably already know that we specialize in the area of Officer Rights and that we have approximately 300 law enforcement agencies online in 7 different countries. What you may not realize is that this Washington D.C. Metro Area community was created just for you. If there is content specific to your agency that you would like to see online (i.e. Investigative Links, Pressing Issues, etc.), please let us know so we can add it. We want you to visit your agency's Message Board daily and to make our Washington D.C. Metro Area page your home page.

Of course, non of this would be possible without our advertisers. We encourage you to click on their banners and to visit their sites. If you are interested in advertising on LEOAFFAIRS.COM(tm) and benefiting from our exposure, please contact me via the information below. Our rates are online and we have special discounts for First Time Advertisers and for LEOs.

Stay safe,

Chip DeBlock, Co-Founder
LEOAFFAIRS.COM(tm)
(813) 760-2900 Cell
chip@leoaffairs.com