A Prophet's Predictions

Lovin's Minions

I was told of an incident that occured over this past weekend(9/15 & 16, 2006) out off highway 294 off Friendship Church Rd. I was told that there was a Domestic Violence incident in which a woman was beaten with a curtain rod so badly that she had basketball sized brusies on her. It took several calls before the Deputies responded. Finally 2 FEMALE Deputies arrived. They knocked on the door, got no response and left. The next day the Sheriff's Office was called again and when arrived made contact with the woman of the alleged beating. Deputies witnessed the bruises and were told what happend. They said they did not enter the residence because no one answered the door. This was because she was being held down with a curtin rod across her throat. They were told of the drugs that were being abused in the home and their response was, " we can't do anything about drugs that is the task forces' job". They said they couldn't do anyhting about the beating as the bruises were from the night before. They never offered to provide transport or mention R.E.A.C.H. options to this woman. Why is they Sheriff's Office given state and federal funds to assit R.E.A.C.H if they are not going to help the women in desperate need of it.

I guess Pre-Election Drug Busts(that should be done all year long) are more important than protecting women from Drug Crazed boyfriends and husbands beating their wives. God help us all. I guess we all need to keep copious amounts of drugs in our homes so when something happens the Sheriff's Office will be sure to respond. Oh I hope I don't hear of some one being busted by a patrol(non-task force) deputy for drugs cause that isn't their job. Give them a traffic ticket, over look the drugs since it is not their job and call the task froce for a later media circus bust.

OUT WITH LOVIN!

Who really cares

Spector, you would think the SBI, or FBI would be interested in all the crap that goes on in this county, where are they? PLEASE HELP US HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!