Hurricane Ernesto - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MCSO
    Come on over to us, you will get the car as well as some respect. Look forward to seeing you.

Why is MCSO now getting into the mix of BPD bashing. I thought that was the job of all of the cry baby's who work for BPD. Listen up county boy's, We do our own moaning and groaning without any help from the peanut gallary.

Because it's our County and we can

I once again want to say thanks to admin for allowing me to get that easy o.t. today, I dont think the wipers had to be on once today. We did alot of close patrols, and that was about it because no one wanted to be there. This is why the c.o.b. is crying poor because of poor decisionmakers. Think next time before you call us in from our RDOs!

McDougals? was that a coming to america reference?

Don't you think the the Department did the right thing by us and the Public. They did not put us on 12 hour days and just made anyone on daywork RDO work. If we got rain and got flooded we would be that old un professional BPD who did not prepare. So I guess no matter what they did they were wrong.
    And to think they paid us OT to do our job for a few hours extra and if you did not want to stay you could have left at 12.
    I for one am glad it was done.
    Your complaint is silly.

Hey cars are money-----the Dept I am sure will buy you a car if you don't get a raise. And MSO can no longer throw rocks--lock at how they are doing--crime up and we have a double diget decrease better response time etc....right MSO "because you can" Work wise you now are chasing us but we chase you in pay--go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSO
    Come on over to us, you will get the car as well as some respect. Look forward to seeing you.
    thats ok. i dont want a 1991 crown vic take home car that I have to do hand written reports in :wink:

Make sure to gas up that Pool car Beater you drive so the next gu can run it into the ground. :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123