Topics and length of time on board

Topics and length of time on board

I have noticed that you can only view one (1) page of topics, and there is no way to look at second page, or an archive of old\past topics. This would benefit those wanting to research past issues, or topics. Just my suggestion.

Re: Topics and length of time on board

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have noticed that you can only view one (1) page of topics, and there is no way to look at second page, or an archive of old\past topics. This would benefit those wanting to research past issues, or topics. Just my suggestion.

Not so, amigo.

Go to the lower right hand corner of the Topic page. You will see something like "Page 1 of 3" and the numbers 1, 2, 3. Move your cursor over the 2 and left click your mouse to go to page 2 or the 3 to go to pag 3.

The problem you may be having is that many Topic pages are still not filling page 1. In that case you will see the entry "Page 1 of 1."

Beyond that, with regard to "archives" there is no access to posts that were on the old board.

Happy browsing.

I understand

Must be a browser problem on my end, or something other, Thanks and sorry to imply it was broken.

Re: I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Must be a browser problem on my end, or something other, Thanks and sorry to imply it was broken.

I had some problems on another police board that I visit. The owners kept telling me that I should be seeing some links that gave me access to my account, and they just weren't there.

I was using Internet Explorer.

I also had Mozilla Firefox on my computer so I switched to that browser and the links appeared.

I still can't see them with IE.

Go figure.....