12 hour shifts - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 hour shifts

C3 Don't Listen

Someone posted "it will be fair". Listen you little turd, you need to be here for a while to earn your weekends off! 4/10's dont work on Mids what makes you think 12's will work?

C3, I know it is difficult but please make your own decision! We don't need a "committe" run by someone who has not even been here a year! If you like rotating schedules so much go back to St PEte!!

LPD has always bent over backwards for new people and continue to squat on the ones that have paid their dues! Seniority has to mean something.

to know your role

he's running the show b/c YOU elected him as YOUR pba rep...

Lay off

Lay off him. It's not his decision whether we go to a different schedule or not. He's just doing what C3 told him and the other reps to do. Post something worth reading.

Gear up boys and girls, a change is coming. We haven't decided whether it will be 11.5 or 12 hr. shifts but I can tell you it will change. Now who wants take home cars? :lol:

Out with the Old

Listen kids, first C3 and our newest PBA rep are lazy sloths. C3 first screwed everyone with the Largo Med details and now he is trying to come up with a new schedule. I also heard a reconfig of zones, or should i say going back to what it used to be. Alpha,Bravo,Charlie,Fox,Delta,Echo. I tell you, he is so BRILLIANT! Sorry, just opened a black and tan, had to use the line.

C3 needs to be shown the door because he can't come up with his own ideas and he surely does not know how to implement any.

So don't get your hopes up people,nothing is changing except the addition of more incompetent supervisors. And for the record, no one wanted to be the PBA rep except the new sloth. No one votes because the PBA or any other bargaining unit can't beat the City. No offense 409, you seem to be an ok guy but from what I hear you are no ball of fire.

How do you figure the new rep is a sloth? He is a better cop than a lot of the idiots working in this place who have the same amount of experience. I don't understand why everyone is blaming him when he was told to get with the other rep and make these committees for the schedule chane. If you have a problem with all of this get with him and voice your opinion. I'm sure if you did that you would realize that he is not completely fond of the added hours. No need to bash him and cause more internal strife but hey, thats the Largo way. It's no wonder no one stays in this dump. They can go elsewhere and get the schedule, take home, carbines, etc. etc. etc.... Good luck 409.

Re: Out with the Old

[quote="but from what I hear you are no ball of fire.[/quote]

Instead of "what you hear" why don't you talk to the guy first. :roll: He's a good guy

Don't mean to pry, but if you folks are going to entertain a new schedule why not look at a straight 4 and 2 or 5 and 3. Sure these schedules rotate because the days off constantly change, but everyone gets a piece of the weekend pie AND you're automatically getting more time off. Just my two cents. Be safe.

You,KNOW YOUR ROLE

Out w/ the old and in with the new. Know your role.........who do you think you are. :evil:

This is called getting with the times and becoming competitive w/ other agencies and their schedules. Oh my....God forbid we get w/ the times and change a little....I 'm shaking in my combat boots :twisted:

and, by the way, 409 is a good guy and a GREAT cop. I would rather have him back me than you anyday...sounds like you are the type to go running to a supervisor anytime something goes wrong. Why don't you crawl back in your hole and read a book under that tree the hole is in.

If you can't take the even THOUGHT of a change maybe you are in the wrong line of work, b/c honey, OUR JOB CHANGES EVERYDAY :P

Whatever

How does going to a 12hr shift make us competitive with other agencies. do we get paid more, will take home cars come with the package? Money and Perks make us competitive NOT schedules! IDIOT!!!

Everyone is scrambling like roaches over this dumbass idea not will never happen. Look at how 4/10's are NOT working. Bottom line is you need more people to have a 12 hour shift and many many more cars.

Keep smoking your blunt and maybe monkies will fly out of my arse!

And by the way ankle clutcher, only fairies use the Emoticons!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast