Bonfield's raise

Bonfield's raise

What's up with Bonfield getting another 12 g's per year? He's at 150 K per year. Someone please explain why he is worth so much and our officers are still starting out at 24K. He is getting awfully fat and he obviously needs a few new suits but maybe a clothing allowance would have been a little more appropriate.....

The only explanation is that someone has lost their mind and better start looking for it fast. I don't know how they can justify that kind of raise for him when there are city employees that still have to have food stamps. The old goat should give the money back so that those people can get the raises that they deserve. He better wake up and start giving the people that do the real work the money that is deserved before there is no one left to pay. If that happens, lets see if he gets out there to direct traffic in the heat or go fight fires, or even sweep a floor. I know that that is not going to happen. I have a mental pic of him standing in the road directing traffic and melting like the wicked witch on the Wizzard of Oz. Instead of him saying "I'm melting, I'm melting, he'll be saying "Give me a raise, give me a raise"
    Somebody said that he got a bonus for all the work that he did during the hurricane(s). What the hell did he do? Did he give out ice and water? Did he direct traffic? Did he have to sleep on the floor in a hot building? Did he have to eat hot dogs, hamburgers and those nasty eggs?
    Sorry guys, I got a bit carried away here. Can you tell that I have no respect for that guy? I could say another 3-4 thousand words on this subject but I think that you get my point.

No...he did what the rest of Admin and suckups do...stood around in air conditioned EOC with his thumb up his arse with 20 other bigshots trying to figure out how much money they can collect from FEMA for "working"...and searching for a restaurant that might still have power and deliver. They're saving the MRE's for the troops.