injured officers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

injured officers

a serious question for you guys: this is not a joke and coming from an injured officer facing termination...

In the event an officer in your agency receives a permanent disabling injury, while on duty, what does your agency do? Does it try to find another position within the organization, or does it terminate you (as I am currently facing)?

Do they try to work with the officer, or simply state that if he/she cannot do the job theres the door?

Thanks for any feedback you might have

v-man1

This may sound like a joke but its not.

If this situation would happen in GP it would seriously depend on how the chief feels about you..

If he likes you he will work with you, if he does not he will make it a way to get rid of you

Twigg went out that way.

You guys get what is coming to ya !

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You guys get what is coming to ya !
    Go away !

injuries

Why don't you ask Parks? i heard he was going to sue the city after that motorcycle crash he had on the way home.

my crash

Do not put my name on this board, and don't spread rumors that are not true. My crash had nothing to do with the city and I wasn't hurt anyway. You are an asshole.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Dont fall for their tricks matt, these jerks are just trying to push buttons. They should be trying to stop some of the burglaries in the city, but then, that would require them to be real cops, which I'm sure their not too qualified for.

injuries

Why don't you ask Parks? i heard he was going to sue the city after that motorcycle crash he had on the way home.

nice reply

Quote Originally Posted by leo-da-kid
    Dont fall for their tricks matt, these jerks are just trying to push buttons. They should be trying to stop some of the burglaries in the city, but then, that would require them to be real cops, which I'm sure their not too qualified for.

Normally, I say don't respond to crap like that, but I'm glad that you did Matt. Leo-da-kid, even though I support you supporting Matt....the burglary comment was unnecessary. You are no better than the bonehead that posted Matt's name when you post comments like that.

Be safe out there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast