THE FAPE WEBSITE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THE FAPE WEBSITE

The new site looks great and all but, how come there is only like 12 pictures? I know there is alot more pictures from state didnt the historian take any? ALso, what about pictures from nationals?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Sorry this is an old topic, i never caught it.

The historian never sent in any pictures from State competition. And if national pictures were put on there they would have to be for the regional pages, and not the FAPE pictures page.
    Brianna Plante, Ormond Beach Police Explorer.

there were pictures sent in from nationals of alot all of the florida posts but the central region vp never posted them for some reason ... he also wasnt at the delegates meeting some v.p.

the reason he was not at the delegates meeting is simple. The drive from his location to panama city is about a 8 hour trip. So on the return day (sunday) after shooting is completed which is never till late in the afternoon around 2pm or so he and his post would not be getting home til around 10-11pm. Then there is school the next day in which he and others would be unprepared for and would then suffer the consequences. School comes before this association and that is good enough reason for not being there. It is not the vp's responsibility to put the pics on the website. That is up to the webmaster of the page. You can yourself do something about it by sending your pictures to the webmaster. That is all...

well lets see i live in the same area as him and we left panama at 430 and got home by 11 .... its a 6 hour drive not 8. Im in college and had class the next morning at 7:15. If you speak with the prezident about it its the responsibility of the VP to post about their region pictures were sent to him of nationals and he stated that they would be put on the web .... if you are going to committ to something you should know your obligations and be prepared to make sacrafices

Well let’s see here college student. First of all, you get to schedule your own classes and you made yourself take a 715am class, that’s a mistake in itself. You must be a beginner, do not take a class until about 930-1000am. Second President does not have a “z” in it, commit has one “t” in the word, and sacrifice uses an “i” not an “a.” Panama should be capitalized since it references a city and I’m should have the apostrophe within the conjunction. The Vice president does not have access to the web page to upload information on it. The webmasters obligation is to handle those issues. Yes, the Vice President takes the information but the webmaster makes it happen. If you feel you could do better then maybe you should have stepped up and taken the Vice President spot. That is all, I will make no further comment.

"Well lets see here college student." is not a proper sentece. Also, conjuctions are not proper. You can not reference a city you can only refer a city. The way they are running the site is with a chain of command by sending the information to the V.P. and it is there duty to contact the webmaster. As for my class schedule I work a full time job so I have to take an early morning course. This issue has nothing to do with grammar or anyones schedules it is dealing with those duties that are not being fullfilled.

p.s. No further comment

I rest my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    "Well lets see here college student." is not a proper sentece. Also, conjuctions are not proper. You can not reference a city you can only refer a city. The way they are running the site is with a chain of command by sending the information to the V.P. and it is there duty to contact the webmaster. As for my class schedule I work a full time job so I have to take an early morning course. This issue has nothing to do with grammar or anyones schedules it is dealing with those duties that are not being fullfilled.

p.s. No further comment

hmm I am sorry that I forgot to add an N on a message board. I guess your perfect ... oh wait no you are not I already proved that ... and wasnt this topic about the website and the V.P.? yea it was

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    hmm I am sorry that I forgot to add an N on a message board. I guess your perfect ... oh wait no you are not I already proved that ... and wasnt this topic about the website and the V.P.? yea it was

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast