TASERS AND TURNOVER - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

please, someone explain to sh*tface that city limits bend and that the intersection is not in the city. Yes, we do take in the store, but the intersection is in the county. Ask the numerous deputies that laugh as they drive by when we are working the s4/7's they used to work. Also at Charlie Griffin.

Thank You! Sorry dude, but both intersections are in the county. The city limits are very complicated. The roadway in front of Park Springs is in the county and it goes across the 39 to that store on the eastside of the roadway at Charlie Griffin. The property right behind the store start the city limits.

We started working crashes there about three years ago, and yes there were rumors, I mean rumors, about the reasons. But I know HCSO is thrilled because many s7's there.

rumors

Regarding Chief talking to HCSO about hiring our officers, only he knows for sure. At the time, two of our officers (one was a detective) had applications in and it appeared they were about to be hired. Instead, the recruiter told them a hiring freeze had been placed on PCPD officers. At the time, our strength was very low. Approx 1-2 years later, one of the officers was hired by HCSO and the other officer ended up with TPD.

Regarding SR39 and Trapnell, it is in the county. As stated in an earlier message, PCPD signed an agreement with the county to work all crashes there. How we have benefitted from this is a mystery to me.

P.S. Any misspellings or unlawful use of the english language is solely the fault of gremlins and I can not be held responsible for them.

thank you, must have been someone at the top trying to do damage control because there is no sane officer, or kept informed officer, taht didn't know about those intersections.

duhhhhhh

Okay... why would PCPD work crashes in an intersection that's not their jurisdiction? Insurance companies, courts, etc. would throw out the reports. Unless the officers are deputized, they would have no jurisdiction to write a crash report there. Think someone needs to check the map again. :shock:

dumb a**, it's called mutual aid. jurisdictions enter into these agreements all the time. check your brain.

G. O. 16-5

You should read the General Order. PCPD G.O. 16-5.3

What a BS pissing match over something so petty... :roll: Why not talk about what it's going to take to get this dept. where we all want it instead?

the petty bitc*ing is because idiots like the one prior thinks he knows what he is talking about and has the nerve to respond with comments like he did.

as far as getting the department where it needs to be........check all the prior posts and every IAB meeting since its inception years ago..still nothing

negativity

You guys, are like a hamster on a wheel going no where. If your not happy, leave. We all are just a number at PCPD and we can be replaced.
    We have worked the intersection in the county for a long time. All of us officers who has been at PCPD, knows we have worked the intersection. There was an agreement with the county to work the intersection. I don't recall, it had anything to do with not hiring our officers. My badge number is 236, and I can be replaced too. Any where you go to work. You are going to be a number. With a small department like Plant City, your number will be called more. There are plenty other qualified application out there.
    We have officers leaving now, who have been great for the department. The chief is not begging them stay. Why would you believe, he would care if the negative officer, should go.
    Stop... bring this crap.... to this board and grow up. I thought , we had a EAB meeting for question and concerns.

Our attitudes, can be our worse enemies. Lets beat the system and stop questioning...WHY .... things are done. Move foward , in the direction you are wanting to go.

If we all could take care of our own problems. Each one of us, would have a full time job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast