TASERS AND TURNOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TASERS AND TURNOVER

Chief McDaniel has finally approved tasers, it is greatly appreciated, but you have to wonder if this is not a last ditch effort to retain officers. Many officers are planning to leave soon because of the terrible morale around the department.
    Under the proposed city budget, non-union city employees would get a 4.2% pay raise and an extra $20.00 per month to help pay for medical insurance premiums. Union members negotiate their own contract.
    To put it in perspective; a 4.2% raise would give a rookie officer a pay increase of about 84 cents an hour, though the average increase in family medical coverage, depending on which plan you choose, would increase $109.28 a month.
    Chief, we really appreciate the tasers, but do not consider them a perk to us, they are just a necessary tool, that we must have to effectively do our job.
    You must also realize that the departure of Lt. Miller, has had a serious impact on morale. Miller was the only supervisor that the officers trusted or had any confidence in, you are about to see another large exodus of excellent police officers, unless you do something quickly, and 4.2 % is not gonna cut it.

tasers are NOT in the budget. wonder what that will do for morale?

just like when the union was about to happen, Chief came through and asked everyone what they wanted and promised to make it all happen without the union. He only delivered on a few small meaningless things just to get us by. He promised the biggest pushers of the union nice cushy spots (CIU, and whatever that other spot was; crime prevention or something you know who I'm talking about).

My point, he would have looked bad so he went on the defense and stuffed the weak offense who were on their knees. He will always promise things and will deliver them only when it can benefit him.

You guys, no one knows who you are (unless you write a post like previous in "LT MILLER LEAVING" that we can tell by your super bad grammar; ruff ruff)

I heard a rumor that 121 called HCSO and got them to not hire anyone from PCPD. Is this true?? I also heard a rumor that TPD and Temple Terrace are doing alot of hiring. I wonder if he will call them as well. All it takes is a majority to get the union in and for everyone to stick together this time.

ever wonder why we work crashes at trapnell/39, charlie griffin/39? because we agreed to work them if they agreed not to hire our officers for awhile.

Think about it, imagine your family member in need of assistance but we cant respond because all units at a crash a trapnell/39 (we know those are usually bloody messes)

so a couple of transfers is suppose to make everyone happy???

Are you serious, you mean to tell me that we (PCPD) came up with a secret agreement with HCSO that stated or laid out in this "contract" that if they would not hire any of our current officers we would work traffic crashes in the south part of the city on CR 39 (Trapnell/Charlie Griffin).

Well...

Pack it up, that has to be the stupidist thing I have ever heard in my life, what kind of idiot would think that PCPD or any other agency would agree to work a traffic crash (in their own city no less, check with city planning at city hall, those intersections are actually in the city and we do as the Police Department have a legal obligation to handle traffic accidents in our city) in return for that other agency to not hire our officers.

You need to tomarrow, go down to city hall, type up a letter of resignation, it should be some what like this

"Dear City of Plant City, I am sorry to inform you that I resign do to the fact that I'm a complete idiot and can't find my a*s from a hole in the ground. I have placed all my equipment in a duffle bag labeled Jacka*s, and have placed it in my police car. Thanks for the opportunity to be employed here but I have chosen to become a firefighter with the city".

Very simple, straight to the point..

You will be missed, Oh I heard a rumor, I heard that we came up with an agreement with HCSO, that we would respond to calls in Pasco County, so they would not hire one of our officers (hmmmm) ,,,Plant City, Bravo 328, respond to 54 and 301 reference to a signal 4, no injuries, no road block.

from

HEY IDIOT

you are a nitwit.. Charlie Griffin/39 might, I mean might, be in the city now, but prior to all the growth (Chilli's, etc..) it was in the county! Unless annexed recently it is in the county. You go check di*kwad.

39/Trapnell's intersection is in the county, we take in about 100 feet north of the intersection. We did agree to work all crashes there because HCSO's response time, so we agreed to work them about three years ago, and rumor was that the chief asked them not to hire any of us for awhile.

That was probably before your time though, unless that post was by u know who trying to do damage control. Come to think about it, it was to well written to be by any of our officers anyway.

UMMMM,

Oh o.k. I see that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT, "we take in about 100 feet north of the intersection",.. let me explain something to you, I don't have pictures or a pop up book so your going to have to read this: We have a little store right on the northeast corner of the intersection, and if you don't know about that store, than we also have both sides of 39 north from Trapnell and 39 (yes that's the intersection, but don't let that mess you up now it will only get better) There's a law that indicates that you can not create what's known as an "Island" when you annex, which means we could not annex the Ker's Wing House on 301, we would have to annex all of I-4 to 301, then down to Ker's Wing House (hmmmmm wings), we (City Of Plant City) actually go all the way up to Half mile road (5 miles from Pasco County, that's the place where the accident was, remeber?) and all the way over to Forbes Rd, and don't let me forget County Line Rd. This is not secret information, you can actually look it up on the Hillsborough County Planning Commision's web site. Ooops it looked like I did check before I posted something on this website, that would eliminate me looking like a Jacka*s.

So to put it simply, go play with your sister's the grown ups are talking and stop licking the windows.

from

HEY IDIOT

if anything is misspelled, it's hard to type when eating wings.

You guys are "Berry" angry in PC. huh??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast