Pensacola supervisor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Davis Productivity Awards

Did anyone notice that the 2 sections that received awards for the lab in PROC are the ones that had great supervisors that management ran off? That would be Vince George in Chemistry and MaryBeth Bryie in Latents. Congrats to them, but yet again management doesn't care. Notice that Magda's name wasn't mentioned.

Magda has truned into a monster. She has caused the resignation/transfer of a lot of good people in the last several years. She used to be an okay person and a decent analyst but something happened somehwere. I believe that she and her evil twin Beth Greene will have some problems when Madden arrives in Pcola.

inappropriate email

What happened now? Was PROC (or worse, one of Magda's section's!) the source of the "inappropriate" email that Bailey warned us not to send out? Does anyone know what it was about? I'd love to hear the scoop.
    Madden (or whoever Ring's replacement is) isn't going to make a lot of changes if they have the same attitude as every single regional director that has been stuck over in PROC --- biding out their time until they get out. You need someone who is actually going to clean house and make changes. Is there anybody on that list that will do that and is there anybody who is making the decision that will listen to the little people?

Actually, Ring is the only Regional Director/SAC that Pensacola has ever had. We were a field office with a SAS before Ring brought that Tallahassee mentality to Pensacola with him.

Just a reminder, don't forget to sign FDLE policy 3.34, aka The Greene/Clanton Policy.

Re: Pensacola supervisor

Wow, reading this thread makes me feel SOOOO much better about getting fired from FDLE. Magda was my supervisor (this was several years ago, BTW). I had just started there, working in one dept that I didn't actually apply for. They said they liked me so much in my interview (conducted by Magda) that they wanted me working there, and maybe an opening will come up again in the dept I was hoping for. I busted my butt to make a good impression, and when an opening came up I was informed by Beth Greene that I would be promoted to that position as soon as it was vacant. She said I would start training right away. The NEXT day, I was instructed to do something,and although a little bit delayed due to proper security procedures, I conducted my task fully and without complaint. I even greeted Beth in the hallway, with a smile and a hello. 1 after6noon, Magda said she wanted to talk to me and informed me that someone said I had refused to do my task, gave attitude to the person assigning me the task, and Beth took my greeting as additional attitude. WHAT?! Magda at least pretended to argue for me with Beth, but she said Beth wanted me gone. I feel very wronged. This was my dream job, why would I start off that way? However, now that I know what management is like, I'm glad I don't work there anymore.

Re: Pensacola supervisor

Well, at least you didn't kiss every sheriff's ass in the panhandle and then get arrested for stealing stuff.

FDLE = Joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12