Pensacola supervisor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pensacola supervisor

Note written on a going away card for a retiring member at PROC by a Lab Supervisor.

"Maybe now your section will be more productive"

Wow. Things sure have changed around here. If I was this person's supervisor she would be disciplined for this as severely as I could. What do you think?

Was the note written to an agent or lab person?

LAb Supervisor

To a DPAF investigator.

Can you get the name of the Supervisor who wrote it to one of the PBA Reps with an explanation. They will keep you anon/

Pensacola supervisor

I don't mind giving up her name, it was Magda Clanton. But I seriously doubt that PBA would get invloved, it really isn't something that it could do anything about. Her supervisor should handle it but that will not happen.

Pensacola's a mess

They're right, Magda's supervisor won't handle it, neither will the SAC, Tom Ring. He's getting ready to retire and all the buzz is who's going to replace him and hopefully clean house or keep things the same. If things stay the same, there will unfortunately be a revolving door int he lab becuase of the COF, Beth Green.
    But the newest story is about their CSI Haley Hill, check out the story on www.realitynews.net (tarnished justice).
    There have been greivances AND suits against the Green and Ring, yet they're still there. How can people like that still have jobs of status and power, especially SES?

Trust me. There is nothing to the reports on Haley Hill. They come from Jan Johnson, the Queen of the disgruntled employees (Larry Smith is the King). As anyone that worked in PROC knows, Jan did not work very well with other women and ran off many from FDLE and then the ECSO. Jan herself was asked to leave FDLE once it was discovered that she had a aversion to proper case reporting and many of the things that she has accused Hill of she herself was guilty of. Her boyfriend, ex-doctor Berkland had the same problem. They are both about as nutty as David Craig and have no cedibility anywhere.

SAC

Who's in the running for the SAC's position?

Steve Desposito, Dennis Norred, Don Ladner (before his latest promotion), Bill Butler, Scotty Sanderson (no chance) and Jim Madden are the only ones that I know about. I heard that Madden was getting it.

Who the hell is Jim Madden anyway?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast