Hialeah's Post - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hialeah's Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dont worry who it is
    Im not part of any of these amazing post but quit the drama. First of all you are messing with some of hialeahs finest girls. These girl have a good reputation and I will not let you bring that down. One of these girls (karina) is like my sister, and honestly I do not appreciate you putting her out there like that. She has nothing to do with you. Also, if you are going to type your anger away, at least let us know who you are. maybe we can get you some help.

You are starting a rivalry between these two post, well trying, but dont realize that its not bothering them. Your trying to find things that will turn them against each other, but give it a rest its honestly not working. One they are a great bunch of kids. I may not really know every single on of them but the one I am sper close too hangs with very good people. She is not a low life. That is to the instigator (guest 108)

Now to Karina, Yulissa, Megan, Jason and Matt:

Take this as an expirence and grow from it. If anything you all should become closer because of this. You guys are great people and glad to know that I wil see you guys around year after year. I just ask to make sure that you dont let this get you down, but I can tell its not by your response. So take my advise I will like to see you together in a few years and closer than ever. I can speak of Karina with this, She is a wonderful person. She doesnt deserve any of this that your putting out there. We all make mistakes but I dont see where she has made one. It should matter to you who she dates, unless you want her. Oh and she is beautiful, glad you noticed but you cant have her. I wouldnt allow it. Megan: I as well think you are a great girl. Im glad to know that you and karina are a tag team and hope it stays that way. Nobody will bring you guys down got that? Well I sure do hope so.

You all will be fine. Dont worry about what people post about you. The only one's that know the truth is you. You guys seem like a group of good friends since they only find a reason to call you out. So let them hate. Its all good. I wish you all the best and hope you listen to me. I have had things sayed about me millions of times, and made a mistake and fell into the drama. You guys shouldnt do.

Love you guys, wish you the best.

P.S Karina good display name, ok

Whoever wrote this last post, thank you.
    Thank you for all the words of encouragement and for all of the compliments.
    I can say on my behalf, and probably the rest of us, that we really do appreciate it.

P.S. Me and Karina will stay a tag-team, and no one will ever bring us down. No matter what they say about us. We are way above that nonsence.
    And i'm glad to know we are some of Hialeah's finest.

And to Guest108,

You are wasting your time on these silly little posts.
    Its definitely not bothering us.

wow!

whoever posted b4 megan really has a way with words.

and at least you know how to spell my
    name.

and I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say he's defenitely not bringing any of us down.

people are going to hate no matter what you do. ohh well.

just don't talk crap about people you don't know. makes you sound kinda pathetic.

To start off let me say that I really intend for this to be my first and only post. Everybody who is talking crap on this topic needs to move it to another topic because this one was started to talk about how GOOD Hialeah's Post is, not to create rumors/drama. Guest 108 is obviously just bored and looking for a laugh, and I guess the way he gets his laugh is by writing silly immature post's. Everybody that has been mentioned, Megan, Jason, Yulissa, Matt, and Karina, I can tell you from personal knowledge are amazing people. To all of you guys all I have to say is MY DAWWGG!!! and you get it and laugh. So don't let any of this crap bother you, because it hasn't bothered me.

I have been privileged enough to not only know all of you, but hang out with all of you. i know you guys will be there always not only for me but for each other, no matter what has happened in the past.

Oh and by the way everybody needs to stop bringing Matt into all of this because he has nothing to do with any of this, and shouldn't be dragged in. Plus, he is probably the most QRU Pines Explorer I know.

-Ryan

HIALEAH.....LA FAMILIA!!!!

[/b]HEY YA'LL!!!!! ASIDE OF ALL THE DRAMA AND ALL THE CACA....I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT NOMATTER WHAT PEOPLE MAY SAY...HIALEAH IS THE BOMB!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.WE'RE MORE THEN FREINDS...WE'RE FAMILY!! WE STICK TOGETHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN...SO GO AHEAD AND TALK CRAP...IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE,IT WILL ONLY MAKE US STRONGER(am i right ya'll?) SO WATCH OUT EVERYONE.....HIALEAH'S COMING BACK STRONGER THEN EVER THIS STATES!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!! MUAHZ!!!!

-ERICA [/code]

:devil: :lol: :wink: I'm glad to see that there is no Post out there that are as close as we are. I’m happy to see that we don't let anyone mess with one of our own! We stick up for each and don’t let other people comments bring us down. I LOVE you guys and hope we stay like this. Your right Erica, Don't change this year, we’ve always been strong! Show them that HIALEAH only gets better! Bueno LOVE you family of mine take care and like always I'm here for you guys no matter what! :snicker: :evil:

yo man this is gettin out of hand. y da hell would YOU Guest108 talk all this smack?Y dnt u step up to the plate and reveal who u really are. the Rockstars seem to be havin a problem with ppl talking shyt recently. if u dont like the things we do then do associate with us. The THREE of us Rockstars stay loyal to each other no matter what happens. n for you guest108 to be causing problems with the hialeah grls n us you must not have anything better to do at night. I KNOW where my loyalty lies and its with the Rockstars. Its all about dat Rockstar Status.

I would just like to go on record stating that “Dat Rockstar status,” commonly referred to as:
    -Gotti
    -Teflon Don
    -Da King
    -Italian Stalin
    -Retard
    is in no way affiliated with post 108 and we do not accept responsibility for his actions. Under no conditions shall his post be taken seriously or truthfully. It should be noted that he can not be held responsible for his actions as the court of law deam’s him mentally incompetent. If you need any more proof just look at his thy/ankle holster, that explains it all. Thank you and once again that post was not made by an official <ROCKSTAR>

stop this embarassment

This is a shame!

Im embarrassed to call my self an explorer after reading this topic.
    Post posts are great post. Thats it.

Take a moment and see how this topic 1st began, look at it now.

You are police explorers, so straighten up your issues and stop making fools of yourselves and your posts on this website.

at this point i am ashamed to name myself and my post due to the defamation of our post.

Re: stop this embarassment

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is a shame!

You are police explorers, so straighten up your issues and stop making fools of yourselves and your posts on this website.

at this point i am ashamed to name myself and my post due to the defamation of our post.
    Please get a GRIP! Don't get mad because Hialeah is such an IMPORTANT POST. Thats why we are what everyone wishies to be not to mention we're very well known. SO get over it! :lol:

Re: stop this embarassment

Quote Originally Posted by 0589
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is a shame!

Please get a GRIP! Don't get mad because Hialeah is such an IMPORTANT POST. Thats why we are what everyone wishies to be not to mention we're very well known. SO get over it! :lol:

i know someone from the H.I.A. did not write that above, we don't even think like that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345