Hialeah's Post - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hialeah's Post

There is many post's out there that had to raise money to go to states this year, and to tell everyone the truth I think its only going to get worse. I know in the past our Department paid our advisors for their time up while they were supervising the post, NOT THIS YEAR. With this new Fed. tax cut I have a feeling a lot of post's are going to see less department participation. All joking aside (even though it makes for good competition) as an organization we should all use this site to share ideas for helping each other with money I know we got "explorers sponsored" by crime watch and some local company’s which helped a lot with the money situation. Good luck to all and see you Saturday or Sunday..

:idea: AND REMEMBER VOTE FOR MAJOR JASON PALANT 07/08 PRESIDENT
    PEMBROKE PINES POLICE EXPLORERS #108

someone loses an eye........then its hilarious.......as of now its just fun and games......hope hialeah doesnt think we are alpha hotels......i think our posts will have this week see u all on sunday.....108 BOY

i am not a hialeah cadet/explorer but wow, what did they do to get all these negative words thrown in their direction. anyways hialeah, think of it this way, you're getting great name exposure. see you all at states

Yea our name is spread out a lot, we don't know why but thats not what we're about, all this negativity.

By the way, when we raised that money, i know some posts don't get sponsored by their city, we did it in two weeks. We also respect the fact that many posts raise their own money and can see how hard it is but the reward at the end is great.

Also, our post is not only good at color guard, last year we won many awards and especially, Explorer of the Year.

Hopefully the negativity would stop soon, we don't dislike any post, we have friends from many different posts and we hope to continue and enhance our friendships with Florida's Explorers.

Hey 589er, there is no negativity between post and i truly hope you dont think there is. This was done all in good fun and as an attempt to spark up a lil FRIENDLY rivalry. Hope that none of you took it as any type of hostility between posts. Just like you said we too have NO problems with any other post's it was all in good fun. Good luck on the rest of your competition and knock em dead.
    Post 108

Quote Originally Posted by ZULU10-68
    traffic stop :

fape 2007 state confrence

hialeah 13

10-50

167 and La trenta , Im me 30th

oye papi, can i see your identfication

hialeah 13 to dispatch
    can i get an LD check please :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P

lmaooo.
    I love this post.
    It cracks me up every time

thanks for the laughs pines boys :lol:

Hey thanks putting us out there....

And now I will answer your question..... Yes

Me and megan are single...
    So hope you had fun with your little post...

P.S Now I know why I never used leoaffairs to begin with.

To the one that posted the post that was deleted…… First off I would just like to thank you for caring enough about me to take time out of your busy schedule and bring back some fond memories from this previous summer, it means a lot to me. Since you would like to be so involved in my life do you think you can give me a call or shoot me an email every afternoon to remind me to do my Spanish homework I seem to be having difficulties remembering that. By the way I’m always in for double dates so whenever you find someone who can stand you give me a call I would love to keep you company. I guess you do find out who your true friends really are, those who don’t abuse the privilege of having friends in high place’s, those who pick up the phone just to see what’s going on, but I think the best one is those who don’t only come to you when then need something….. I can only speak on behalf of myself when I say there’s no hate here, I understand everyone has a little bit of bitterness inside them and frankly if I had nothing better to do with my life then try and start problems with others while hiding behind a computer screen I guess I would become a bitter S.O.B. myself. Well I look forward from your reminders on other significant events that I’m sure are still to come.

Yours truly JASON PALANT

Quote Originally Posted by 25 ROMEO1
    To the one that posted the post that was deleted…… First off I would just like to thank you for caring enough about me to take time out of your busy schedule and bring back some fond memories from this previous summer, it means a lot to me. Since you would like to be so involved in my life do you think you can give me a call or shoot me an email every afternoon to remind me to do my Spanish homework I seem to be having difficulties remembering that. By the way I’m always in for double dates so whenever you find someone who can stand you give me a call I would love to keep you company. I guess you do find out who your true friends really are, those who don’t abuse the privilege of having friends in high place’s, those who pick up the phone just to see what’s going on, but I think the best one is those who don’t only come to you when then need something….. I can only speak on behalf of myself when I say there’s no hate here, I understand everyone has a little bit of bitterness inside them and frankly if I had nothing better to do with my life then try and start problems with others while hiding behind a computer screen I guess I would become a bitter S.O.B. myself. Well I look forward from your reminders on other significant events that I’m sure are still to come.

Yours truly JASON PALANT
    Jason,

Don't worry buddy. Us Hialeah gals will help you with your spanish homework- were good in spanish. :wink:

You know we stick by you pal.

and to my girls:
    don't you think its amazing how people post up crap but they can't justify it by adding their names to it?

lmao.

thats pathetic- guest108, how original. :roll:

Megan

thanks

you know i must admit that it feels pretty good to be " the most hated girl in FAPE"

haha! pathetic!

hey megan, do u say u give me another black eye for ol' times sake

we can't hate people we don't know and don't give 3 craps about

have fun talking crap.

nice to know us hialeah gals have fans =-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast