Escapee

Thread: Escapee

Escapee

Who was the Officer that let the prisoner escape?....What is up with this department?. Just seems like it keeps going down hill....

cuffs

how does a x15 get away from you with cuffs, well maybe training is in order or a few laps on the track, unreal. i guess when they dont have cuffs you all have no chance getting the bad guy. :twisted:

Re: cuffs

Quote Originally Posted by srq cop
    how does a x15 get away from you with cuffs, well maybe training is in order or a few laps on the track, unreal. i guess when they dont have cuffs you all have no chance getting the bad guy. :twisted:
    THANK YOU VPD for always being there to give us a good laugh. You are the worst department north of the Mexican border! You should be abolished since the SSO is able to do your job much better than you bozos can!

[quote=LAUGHING STOCK]
    Quote Originally Posted by "srq cop":2xxoxvqh
    THANK YOU VPD for always being there to give us a good laugh. You are the worst department north of the Mexican border! You should be abolished since the SSO is able to do your job much better than you bozos can![/quote:2xxoxvqh]Oh puh-leeze!!! You are just stirring the pot with your baseless comments. :roll:

VPD has a good thing going. They have good pay in a small city with very little crime. I'd much rather work for VPD then SPD (just compare the crime rates). Each individual VPD officer has to be judged on an individual basis, but for you to lump all VPD together (by saying they are bad or whatever) shows me that you are either an idiot or are simply immature -- or possibly both? An immature idiot??? Geee, we've never seen that in the streets before, have we? :roll:

From SSO to VPD: kudos. You've got a good thing going. We're not all idiots at the SSO. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by srq cop

I distincly remeber a while back when an arrestee in handcuffs got away from you guys and stole your patrol car. We all do the same job here, there is not point to this backstabbing schoolgirl my agency is better than your agency crap. Some of us chose to go to the smaller agency for whatever reason, at the time we paid paid better than most surrounding agencies. Just because someone works for a smaller agency with less crime does not mean they are any less of a cop. Any cop here can do the same job at any other agency just as well as you can I can assure you. To all my brother and sister VPD cops, I am proud to work with you and proud to work for this agency. To the other brother and sister leo's at surrounding agencies the same applies, its a shame that there are a few immature ones out there who think they are better than someonelse merely because they work for a bigger agency. Anytime an SSO unit is x50 in or around our city or on a call in or around our city, we are there to back them up without question or prejudice and that will continue.

Marathon

What did we do to to piss off these people to call us names? $hit happens. Yes a majority of the VPD is older, near retirement, and heart attack out of shape. Again $hit happens. For anyone to label VPD a poor department because a criminal ran from one of our officers is wrong. Remember when the same exact thing happened to SSO up at north county not too long ago? The thought never crossed my mind that the deputy that lost his x15 was a bad cop or SSO was a bad agency. It's part of the job. Things go wrong and people run from the police. If you're a cop you know that. Makes me wonder if you even work for a department at all or are you one of our recent voluntary retirees? Now that I think about it since people started retiring from VPD thats when VPD started getting hammered by the mystery SSO posters.

only joking lets all just laugh

it is all good everyone is just playing around, if you cant laugh well you know the rest