Back to PPD Business

Back to PPD Business

To all of my brothers and sisters of Fop Lodge 42.
    Concerning our next contract, Solidarity is the word.
    Lets all work and stick together for the best contract in the history of PPD, it is long overdue and we deserve it. We are not working in a small, bedroom community any longer, we need to be brought up to par with surrounding cities.

yeah I'm back

Couldn't agree with you more! But the truth is we don't stick together. Some of us have personal agendas, and will step on heads to get there. There's a lot of two face back stabbing on the inside which is sad. But maybe if we really could just this once stick together for ALL OF US!!!
    Well, Union Guy maybe that would make this place just a little bit better to work.
    I'll credit where its due and I think the labor board has done an excellant job this year. (kudos to you guys)...
    To all my younger brothers and sisters here with five and under, if it doesn't happen this time, it never will... Due yourself a favor and bail, run why you can...
    Maybe we'll lose enough people so the rest of us can wear white and a star badge. That way the big fish(who think they're big fish), could be humbled.......

Contract

The city better wake up before it is too late. If the city comes back with a crap contract I think you will see many officers leave. Then what? There are not enough to go around. Every city in Broward is looking for officers. There is not enough!!! Wake up Plantation. The city has taken in a ton in tax money. Bring the Officers up where the other cities have there Officers. Why the hell do we always have to be last? I will tell you why...we don't stick together. This time......is the time. Houses are not getting any lower, gas is out of sight, taxes keep going up. So what will the City do? Offer 2 percent a year for three years? Build a Theather? Golf course? Horses anyone? You can't expect people to take less when they can make ALOT more somewhere else. I hope the City has a little crystal ball to look into the future, and see what would happen if they screw the PD...........again. Come on Plantation.....I love ya, your great, but take care of the people that take care of you.

Yep

I hope so

Tick tock tick tock......
    Were still waiting for a reply......
    Ohh my, is that another officer leaving.......

Here's a good site to visit, nice place to look for other police positions.
    http://www.apbweb.com/

Times a wasting
    "the gloves are off!"

Quote Originally Posted by Run Run Flee why you can
    Here's a good site to visit, nice place to look for other police positions.
    http://www.apbweb.com/

Times a wasting
    "the gloves are off!"
    or go here, even better
    http://www.jobcop.com/

Mayor/Council Salary

Mayors Salary = $112,145 + Expense Accounts
    Council Salary(Part Time) = $28,843 + Expense Accounts
    Assistant to the Mayor Salary = $76,200 to $114,050
    Personnel Director Salary = $67,725 to $109,500

These are the persons responsible for negotiating your contract
    And theres no money for us.....makes you wonder!!!!!!

Re: Mayor/Council Salary

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Mayors Salary = $112,145 + Expense Accounts
    Council Salary(Part Time) = $28,843 + Expense Accounts
    Assistant to the Mayor Salary = $76,200 to $114,050
    Personnel Director Salary = $67,725 to $109,500

These are the persons responsible for negotiating your contract
    And theres no money for us.....makes you wonder!!!!!!
    Hmmm? Like Oliver Twist?
    "Sir may I have more."
    city response = "MORE!"
    like what makes you think we actualy care about you...
    remember we are not her "special people" she only says that for her volunteers...