POLICE DEPT. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POLICE DEPT.

I don't know if it's "the place to work now" is really accurate, but they have meade great improvements.

Could anyone tell me if Mark Gisas still works there, he was an Academy classmate of mine from years back. If not, does anyone no where he might be?

Mark Gizas

Mark left some time back. I heard that he went out west to Wyoming or Montana. Maybe the Chief has a forwarding address.

Mark

Mark went to Alpine Police dept in WY

Mark Gizas

Mark Gizas is in Moorcroft, Wyoming, now.

Re: POLICE DEPT.

I was fired and then reinstated by city council. My vengeful x wife moved next to the mayor and was dating the officer that was arrested. City council saw that this was a personal issue by the mayor and x wife, and reinstated me. After I lost my house in the Hurrican, I moved out west, like I always wanted to. The x officer, that was arrested started that rumour about my application, and you can see where it got him. LOL

Unregistered

hes a peice of shit.

mark gizas is a peice of shit, i recall him stalking my mother as a child, he would come in to pioneer restaraunt where my mother was a waitress, and say creepy shit like tell her what she was watching on tv the night before, late at night. i personally was 8 years old and remember looking out the bedroom window at night and see him leaning against his car on the street alongside our house, and i couldve swore he was throwing thingslike he was trying to tap the windows to mess with my mom. we litterally sold our house and moved, because of the cheif laughing at my mothers accusations. so yeah, hes no hero. hes just another zolfo springs florida "creep cop"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12