POLICE DEPT.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLICE DEPT.

POLICE DEPT.

Hey, just wondering if someone could relay some info re: Police Department and Government in Zolfo Springs? Read alot in news papers plus grapevine news and still don't know more than if I had not read them. If anyone could shed some details, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :wink:

Well...

They went through a tough spot with their rotating Chief possision for a while, but things look a bit more stable with thier new Chief. They still only have a couple of full time officers, but they do have 24 hour coverage now. And he seems to have cleaned out he troublemakers from the department.

All I know for sure is that the S.O. hasn't had to take a hand in any of their messes since Ricky Selph left (or was terminated depending on who you ask).

Is Detective Brittingham still employed at ZSPD?

-N728DA

That's a big negative. There was some trouble w/ him a while back and he is no longer employed there.

HCSO

Thanks HCSO. I remember reading in the Highlands Today a couple years ago that the acting Mayor terminated his employment and when she resigned he was reinstated. Can you elaborate on what happened? If not, I totally understand.

Thanks!

-N728DA

I don't know all of the details, but from what I've heard it was discovered that he was a little less than truthfull on his application and a proper background check was never done.

I don't know all of the details, but from what I've heard it was discovered that he was a little less than truthfull on his application and a proper background check was never done.
    Thank You for the information. While driving through Zolfo the other day I saw one of the new Dodge Charger Cruisers. They look pretty sharp. Does ZSPD Have a "reserve force"?

Thanks!

-N728DA

Not that I know of, all but two of their officers are part-time though.

Zolfo P.D

Well all is good at the Zolfo Springs Police Dept. All new staff got rid of all the old officers and gained all new officers. New equipment and new cars. I hear its the place to work now.
    Got a great Chief and he is a good man to work for.

hunh??? who wants to live in zolfo, never mind work there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast