Old Trooper Boudrot - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am under the impression that he is in NC working as a costume maker.

Re: Old Trooper Boudrot

Mitch Boudrot is in North Carolina. And after reading some of these post I get why he is here. What is wrong with you guys? Boudrot is a great guy. I have watched him work and I don't know what you guys think of small town Sheriffs Offices but hey try being out here with a guy that wants to kick your ass and your only back up may be 45 minutes away. That's how we role up here. It's a shame that as soon as someone leaves a job the smack talk begins. Maybe you should have asked him why he was leaving. But that would have been too easy. It's so much easier to sit there and pat yourself on the back and remind yourself that you are the top cop! I guess that is because nobody else is saying it for you. Hmmmm..... Your loss our gain is all I have to say.

Is Mitch Boudrot still around? Has he held onto a job more than four years, or a woman for that matter?

Old trooper from the 55th wrote "I've always looked at the city recruits and wondered to myself how many of them have never traded punches with someone that wants to really hurt them for three minutes??? "

Some of the people I see today wearing the uniform will have a real bad time if they were in a fight all by themselves.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by ETrooper
    Sore loser, right. Trust me, if your qualified to be a trooper, you are more than qualified to do that so called "real police work". Big city or small. I think thats what some of you guys cant stand. Criminal intent is easy, you have it or you dont. I would like to see some of you guys try to work a scene thats a mile long, numerous dead, drunk bails and runs. Oh, I forgot, you just respond, complete an arrest/incident report and do what the investigator tells you to do. We all have our diffirent jobs, until you do mine, dont be so quick to bash us. Your the real police, you should know better.

Wow, mile long car wreck huh? You ever stop a offender from grabbing a thompson from under the car he was in by putting your revolver to his head ? How about catching a child molester trying to molest a 5 yr old girl BEFORE THE ACT? Ever catch two muggers beating on a 82 year old?
    How about convincing the burglar that if he touched the 25 auto he was grabbing for your were shooting him in the left eye? Kicked in a door and stopped three men from raping a woman? How many people at your wrecks try to kill you? If anyone needs walking in anyone's shoes, you better look in a mirror. Mile long wrecks. Job Security trooppie Job security. Our jobs are as different as night and day my friend. And I ain't a super cop, just work in a big city.

Re: Old Trooper Mitch Boudrot

Let me inform you about this character Boudrot. I knew him once on E-Troop and he is one strange bird. What I have read here is probably all true. I can assure you this, he will never be hired by any agency that requires a extensive background, polygraph, or psychological exam. The man is a complete coward and narcissist. He will turn and stab another in the back to get himself ahead. He will hang pictures and trophies of his accomplishments on his ME-WALL as if he never received enough praise from his mother, or father. Next time you boys have a dangerous entry, put Boudrot on point and see his reaction to that. Unless he has already maneuvered himself into a team leader position by which he can manipulate where he places himself. Mr. Boudrot will make an okay instructor, because he is very good a regurgitating what he reads, although he cannot live by the same rules he so inspires. You guys in North Carolina have no insight as to why he left the Florida Highway Patrol. Why do you think he hides in the mountains and never made an attempt to acquire a position with another Florida Agency?

I heard he moved to Idaho and became a potato farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashed tater
    I heard he moved to Idaho and became a potato farmer.
    Nope, he is now an instructor at the police academy in Macon county North Carolina. By the looks of it, he has not changed in character. Still the same old wannabe.

There are those who can do, and they do, but then there are those who can't, and they become teachers.

There are those who can do, and they do, but then there are those who can't, and they become teachers.
    So you're saying that you are better than all of the teachers that you've ever had? I'm sure you would have done quite well without any academy instructors.

Just for future reference, the quote that you aren't properly quoting is:
    Those who can, do.
    Those who can't do, teach.
    And the humorous addition by Woody Allen:
    Those who can't teach, coach.
    And why, after all these years, is it cool or even necessary to kick Boudrot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ring of Gyges
    So you're saying that you are better than all of the teachers that you've ever had? I'm sure you would have done quite well without any academy instructors.

Just for future reference, the quote that you aren't properly quoting is:
    [quote:za5fghem]Those who can, do.
    Those who can't do, teach.
    And the humorous addition by Woody Allen:
    Those who can't teach, coach.
    And why, after all these years, is it cool or even necessary to kick Boudrot?[/quote:za5fghem]

I have to assume the above post is from one of his students, since Mitch is one of the few FHP instructors I ever encountered that used the analogy of the "Ring of Gyges" during a training session. Frankly, I feel It was a PRIVILEGE to attend training/classes he taught.

It is disingenuous to read more "current" feral acrimony and derogatory posts about Mitch. I worked with him on the road when he was a Trooper in Troop C. My experience indicated that he was not like some previous (and MANY CURRENT) sloven troopers. I don't know what caused the current enigma to reignite the feckless comments about Mitch because I KNEW HIM TO BE A 10-8 trooper. When he moved into "troop-training" and taught required training classes for FHP, he was prepared for class, and the course had integrity and value.

I knew Mitch to be well educated in the classics, philosophy, and criminal justice. Perhaps that is why someone is being a curmudgeon towards Mitch; they are jealous of his extensive and diversified background.

Mitch, wherever you may be working, I wish you the best. And, I thank you for your integrity and outstanding work ethic. You made some of today's "entitled" and narcissistic troopers look, well, "UN-entitled" to their positions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast