Old Trooper Boudrot - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Old Trooper Boudrot

I think what the previous poster was saying is that Boudrot is that of a narcissistic person, one who cares only about how he is perceived by others. No one has ever said he is not capable and prepared for class, only that is one that will throw others under the bus if he feels it will get him ahead in life. That is the one reason he has never worked anywhere that requires a polygraph, or psychological. Some of the the world's most notorious psychopaths are the most charismatic, and well spoken individuals.

Boudrot is not a bad instructor, and no one challenges that. He is well read and one who regurgitates all he reads. The truth is that he portrays himself to be someone he is not, some kind of SOG warrior status, which he's not. He is not even close to being warrior material. That is truly a fantasy of his.

Does he have children of his own. Is he one who keeps a job more than 3-5 years? Does he have financial restraint, or great debt, and is he reckless in his finances? These are only some of the attributes one should question? Not that he was well prepared for class, or that he is well spoken.

Enough said, please leave Boudrot alone. He will leave this earth in shame, knowing well he never achieved the worrier status that he has so admired of his heroes.

Sun Sunzi

Re: Old Trooper Boudrot

[quote=econprof & LEO]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ring of Gyges":2t4mkvxw
    There are those who can do, and they do, but then there are those who can't, and they become teachers.
    So you're saying that you are better than all of the teachers that you've ever had? I'm sure you would have done quite well without any academy instructors.

Just for future reference, the quote that you aren't properly quoting is:
    [quote:2t4mkvxw]Those who can, do.
    Those who can't do, teach.
    And the humorous addition by Woody Allen:
    Those who can't teach, coach.
    And why, after all these years, is it cool or even necessary to kick Boudrot?[/quote:2t4mkvxw]

I have to assume the above post is from one of his students, since Mitch is one of the few FHP instructors I ever encountered that used the analogy of the "Ring of Gyges" during a training session. Frankly, I feel It was a PRIVILEGE to attend training/classes he taught.

It is disingenuous to read more "current" feral acrimony and derogatory posts about Mitch. I worked with him on the road when he was a Trooper in Troop C. My experience indicated that he was not like some previous (and MANY CURRENT) sloven troopers. I don't know what caused the current enigma to reignite the feckless comments about Mitch because I KNEW HIM TO BE A 10-8 trooper. When he moved into "troop-training" and taught required training classes for FHP, he was prepared for class, and the course had integrity and value.

I knew Mitch to be well educated in the classics, philosophy, and criminal justice. Perhaps that is why someone is being a curmudgeon towards Mitch; they are jealous of his extensive and diversified background.

Mitch, wherever you may be working, I wish you the best. And, I thank you for your integrity and outstanding work ethic. You made some of today's "entitled" and narcissistic troopers look, well, "UN-entitled" to their positions.
    [/quote:2t4mkvxw]

Its very obvious that you did not know trooper Boudrot on personal level. No one ever said he is not capable of regurgitating what he reads. The issue with this man is that he has NO integrity and is not loyal to anyone but himself. Those who have known him on personal level and worked with him have another story. Boudrot can be a VERY dishonest person. This is why he does not accept work anywhere that requires a polygraph exam for employment. Enough said.

Unregistered

Caution

Quote Originally Posted by ;1689842
    Is Mitch Boudrot still around? Has he held onto a job more than four years, or a woman for that matter?
    Mitch Boudrot is not all everyone may think he is. When he was employed with Cherokee County sheriff's office in NC, he threw his former partner under the bus in order to keep his job with sheriff's office. His partner had done nothing wrong, purely political. So if you think Boudrot will have you back when the heat is on, good luck. Not a real cop in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mitch Boudrot is not all everyone may think he is. When he was employed with Cherokee County sheriff's office in NC, he threw his former partner under the bus in order to keep his job with sheriff's office. His partner had done nothing wrong, purely political. So if you think Boudrot will have you back when the heat is on, good luck. Not a real cop in my opinion.
    You must really, i mean really have no Phucking life. Thanks for digging this tread from 20 yrs ago that most of us don’t even know or care to know who the phuck he is. Dude get a phucking life. What a loser pos.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234