Old Trooper Boudrot
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Old Trooper Boudrot

Did anyone here know trooper Mitch Boudrot, I heard he is living and woirking as a police officer in NC, can anyone confirm? Did anyone work with him here?????????????

He worked in training

I think he worked at the academy, but not sure. He was sort of to himself, not a real out going person as I remember. He got married and moved north that is all I heard. he got into some stink with the ranks, but can not remember what that was about. Sorry

Never heard of him.

Anyone out there??????????????

Hell, anyone here from old FHP knows a Mitch Boudrot? Tampa Area?

Re: Old Trooper Boudrot

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Did anyone here know trooper Mitch Boudrot, I heard he is living and woirking as a police officer in NC, can anyone confirm? Did anyone work with him here?????????????
    He used to take care of the Troop level training in Troop C. He left several years ago totake a LEO job in one of the Carolinas.

mitch boudrot

He's a deputy sheriff in Cherokee County, NC..

Cherokee County Sheriff's Office

44 Central Street

Murphy, NC 28906

(828) 837-2589

Re: mitch boudrot

Quote Originally Posted by city of Miami p.o.

44 Central Street

Murphy, NC 28906

(828) 837-2589
    Whats with the City of Miam PO? Boudrot is a looser!

Re: mitch boudrot

Quote Originally Posted by city of Miami p.o.

44 Central Street

Murphy, NC 28906

(828) 837-2589
    Oh, I forgot to mention, he just took the L.E. Job at the Sheriff's office, he has been from job to job here. He does not hold a job more than 2 years. Anyone at FHP know what's up with this character? WHat's up with the reference to Miami PO, was Boudrot a Miami PO too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boudrot

From what i gather from these forums, Florida Officers are well trained. So it just seems like good business for this North Carolina or any other agency to recruit someone with this Troopers experience. To have trained members of the FHP is a good mark on a resume, i would look at hiring hime too. :idea:

old trooper boudrot

Read all about Boudrot on the Cherokee County Sheriffs (NC) Office forum...He kisses the Sheriff's arse & aspires to be the next police chief in Murphy, NC..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast