This board is for you, the men and women, of the Monroe Police Department. However, like with all things, we need some ground rules.

This board is for the express purpose of giving you an outlet to discuss issues affecting the Department. You do not have to use your name, you can post anonymously. Please notice I said "discuss issues". This board is not for bashing fellow officers or degrading the administration. Foul or improper language will not be tolerated.

As the Moderator it is my responsibility to monitor the board. Objectionable posts that contain offensive language or needlesly ridicule fellow officers or the administration will be deleted and the person(s) who posted will be warned. Should the objectionable posts continue by the same person(s), they will be banned from the board.

Remember, this site is open to the public. Anyone can access this site so remember to exercise the professionalism and good sense that you demonstrate at work every shift.

I hope that this board will be a positive experience for all of you and the Department. LEOAffairs.com has been a tremendous asset for many agencies and I hope it will be for Monroe PD.

Should you have any questions you can contact me at mod330@leoaffairs.com.

Stay low and be safe!