Is NPR a good Department to work for? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bad as Ours?

Speaking of your Dept, How's your Dispatchers?

It appears that we have a person with so much knowledge and that he thinks he is smarter then everyone above him. He talks about something he was never involved in or even here(me). I was informed about the decision about my pay at the time and I agreed to it. This was not a great sacerfice it is all about doing the right thing and being a team player. I feel that the person hiding behind a computer is someone with at least ten years or more on the job (not all with this agency). This person is selfcenter and thinks he is better then everyone around him(just ask him). As far as the backbone comment this person should look in the mirror. This person should concentrate on doing his job not the jobs of everyone above him. I will say this, do not use me as your cruch. It is very clear that you have no idea what you talk about, you just like to hear yourself talk(or type). You can get counceling just ask.
    H K Snyder

Re: Bad as Ours?

Quote Originally Posted by PSO
    Speaking of your Dept, How's your Dispatchers?
    They're OK. Am I missing something?

FOR THE RECORD

FOR THE RECORD IT SHOULD BE KNOWN THAT THE MODERATOR HAS BLOCKED THE I.P. ADRESS OF THE PERSON OR PERSONS THAT MADE THE COMENTS AGAINST OUR SUPERVISORS. AS YOU CAN SEE MY I.P. IS NOT BLOCKED.I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THOSE STATMENTS. NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ACCUSE SOME ONE OF SOMETHING GET YOUR FACT'S STRAIT AND LEAVE YOUR NAME.

DT

employment

Hi, I have read some of what you have had to say about your agency. I currently work in corrections and I am very unhappy there. Two years is enough for me trapped behind four walls. I did apply with your agency and went through the process of hire. Unfortunatly I was not selected at that time. I believe they were hiring eight and my written test score was tied up with someone elses and they those him. Anyways, I was interested in knowing if you had new positions available? Should I try again? Help!!

Howard your my hero! Your friend, Ron-

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I do not believe in hiding. This person has a problem with dicipline and is unable to realize it. Instead he would like to get on the internet a bad mouth an agency that has done nothing but positive things over the past few years. This person needs to talk about what he has done for the agency if anyehing. I could tell you this that if this officer wanted to leave because it is so bad(and he should) there is a waiting list to replace him.

17 years at this agency, and I am glad I did not work with this person from the begiining H.K. SNYDER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12