LAPD - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LAPD

The question should be, Do they speak English at the hialeah PD?

We dont have take home cars but we DO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
    You all should try learning your roots and serving your peeps in their language,SPANISH! Hay caramba,what bigots!

Bilingual

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The question should be, Do they speak English at the hialeah PD?
    Just by your question I can tell how ignorant you are!!!
    How many languages can you talk?
    I beg yuo are a mexican born in LA and NOW YOU REGRET FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM!!!!!
    SHAME ON YOUUUU

I am proud to be Cuban and to be "BILINGUAL"... I will never forget where my parents come from.... Unfortunally for all of you who "regret" from where you come from.... THIS IS A COUNTRY MADE OF IMMIGRANT!!!!!

I am sure all of you "mexican" who regret of your heritage the only thing you know is to hit people, YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS IN UNIFORMS AND I HOPE ONE DAY YOU OR YOU FAMILY PAYS FOR IT!!!

WHAT GOES AROUND ... COMES AROUND! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!

IMMIGRANTS ARE HUMANS WHO DESERVE TO LIVE AND TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY JUST THE SAME AS YOU OR YOUR FAMILY DID IN THE PAST!!!

Proud to be a US CITIZEN and of European Descent!

I think any one who speaks more than one language is definitely ahead of those who only speak one. But this is an English speaking country. It doesn't matter what it was or wasn't in the past. No other country in the world makes as many accommodations to people who don't know, or won't learn, the common language. It's a pity. Immigrants in the past always knew that it was on them to learn English and did so. Many, fearful that their kids wouldn't learn English growing up, decided to not use their native language. This included not only Mexican and other Spanish speaking immigrant, but all the immigrants from Europe that didn't speak English, like Italy, Germany, Poland, Russia, France, etc.. It was a mistake, but not bigotry. But to put down someone who only speaks one language, even if they grew up with bilingual or native language only, speaking parents/grandparents. That IS bigotry!!! I am more proud to be a citizen of the United States of America then to be of mixed European descent!!!!

Then I guess you are NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN??

HEY 123

Did you not read where I refer to myself as being, "proud to be a citizen of the United States"??????? I guess not, nice try at a flame though...........

Answer

Why chase people? Two words…TED BUNDY

In 1975 a patrol officer attempted a traffic stop on a brown VW bug driving without headlights. The vehicle fled and a pursuit began. The end result was the capture of one of the country’s most prolific serial killers.

chases

Pasco county florida we can't chase anything, were not allowed to chase cars motorcycles nothing we are a joke.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234