wipe those tears of defeat - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

"Perhaps you were describing your own experiences, but definitely not mine."

---THAT's the BEST you got ????---

Damn "Sure".......We need to find some true competition. My "ego's" in serious danger here!

---THAT's the BEST you got ????---
    Yeah, that's the best I can do. You are just much too intelligent for me. After all, civilians are only "morons" and you "poe poes" are really just too smart for the rest of the population.

Just glad the LEOs in my family don't suffer from the superiority complex that some of you do.

And as far as the remark about they "have to bash poe poes here" goes, I guess I'm not smart enough to understand that one either. I keep saying how much I admire the profession and you guys turn around and refer to me and/or the "general public" as "uneducated" and "moron". Seems obvious to me which side the bashing is coming from.

your a bad man

Just sign here please

WOW! Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

About your comment:
    "...maybe you should retire your uneducated responses or lack of knowledge about the duties. "
    I think that you should be careful about calling me or anyone else uneducated when you post things like "NO NOTS" (I'm sure you meant "KNOW NOTS") or "We need are sense of humor..." (I'm sure you meant OUR sense of humor). You know nothing about my level of education so don't act like you are somehow superior to me.

Stop knocking the cops in our fine city. Ever since we started hiring people with college degrees we don't exactly have the best educated officers working for us.

what ever

WOW! Good one

oh that will change my mind. right,
    ya still gotta sign no matter what you say.

yeah, okay.

Hand me your pen, will you?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456