wipe those tears of defeat - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I was pleased to see that all the support Joe Bush has carried him a whole whopping 22%.

Good job.
    Technically it was 23%. Not bad for someone running against the Good Ole Boy network, running as a Democrat in a highly Republican region and lastly by having so many false accusations made against him.

The way you whine and go on and on and on about the same crap day after day is starting get very old.

Maybe there in hickville Tennesse the drug bust you keep ranting about is a big deal. You should keep your bragging about the 10 year investigation on that drug case to a minimum, or better yet keep it on your own forum. The amount you are bragging about is stuff we run across routinely in Florida but it doesn't take us ten years to figure out how to handle it.

Your wonderful sheriff won the election, we can read, get over it and move on. We don't really care who your sheriff is in Tennessee anyway. Why don't you just keep your childish comments on your own forum. Many of us who read this were hired after Captain Bush retired and we don't even know him.

So it's official, people in Washington County don't like bush.

some people only think they are funny

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So it's official, people in Washington County don't like bush.
    Yeah, it's official. Ha, ha, ha! You are really funny.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two?

Oh God nows there's two? a younger and an older? or is it just one with an identity crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by @#$
    Oh God nows there's two? a younger and an older? or is it just one with an identity crisis?

Yes, there are two of us. One younger, one older. Are we the only family you know of where someone has an older sibling and a younger one too? You see, each time there are at least three children, the middle child has an older sibling and a younger sibling. I guarantee you that it is not an uncommon occurrence.

No identity crisis here!

You're really not very bright, are you?

"Oh God nows there's two? a younger and an older? or is it just one with an identity crisis? "
    Do you have a problem with people having older and younger sisters/brothers? No identity crisis here pal! Once again, for morons like you who have the need for incredibly ridiculous comments like that, we love and support our family. Even in times when things don't work out, we still love and support each other and that's what FAMILIES are for. Maybe in your neck of the woods your sister and your mother are the same person and your father and your uncle are the same etc....Maybe if you had someone to SUPPORT you wouldn't feel the need to be on here bashing people you don't know. Maybe YOUR family is the one with IDENTITY problems. Get over it now.

wow

A tag team! just ready to pounce at the next response eh?

Let it go!

Why can't you just leave them alone? They care about their brother and that's a good thing. Stop annoying them and just let it go!

Please. It's OK for everyone to bash the Washington County Sheriff, and his family, but OH LORD let's not say anything bad about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb?

I wonder if they really realize how stupid they've made themselves and their brother look through all of this? It shows which side has the most common sense, the Sheriff and his family never said anything on here. I think it's because it makes everyone on the end that your trying to defend, look like complete morons. I'm sorry but after all that mud slinging, did you expect to get off without another word being said after it was all over?

Oh yeah, I must've forgotten that you all had nothing to do with it, correct?
    HAHA -- okay, whatever you say!

Sincerely,
    A Washington County Resident who's a proud supporter of our Sheriff.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast