Transfers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfers

SC

Yeah..youre right about the SC unit. Have you listened to their channel lately, (those of you who can) I hapened to be priveledged enough to hear the great and might Soto order his troops to take 3 almight juvey criminals down the other day for petty theft..instead of watchin for that felony about to be committed with the BOLT cutters they just stole! When did that guy ever do any real police work anyway? Then you have that Chicken S--- Skinner down there tellin people be careful who you ask to search cuz you might get a complaint. Skinner should gotten that Homicide spot and Sgt. K, shoulda been back where he belongs down there. Now, you have OSS (obviously qualified) rejects in Cooper and Regula joinin the ranks. Gimme a break. Lumps, like that Paulina..we should paint the PD pink instead!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Avoiding Complaints

If you guys sat in the big chair like I do, you'd know that complaints are a very bad thing. Go taking me to pizza and games is a very good thing. My handy-dandy management book (with a six-pack of crayons) says to avoid complaints by avoiding decisive action. Get in line, boys, I'm the chief, as long as Uncle Rick and Uncle Go say so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12