Stop Embarrassing the PPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You sound like you must be in recruiting at the S.O. I don't know who all you talked to but I know a fact that there is more than 1 that had second thoughts about going over and now staying. I know of 1 that came back for a short time and another that wanted to come back and was turned down. There are others, they just won't admit it to you.

Why would they not admit it to me? I am nobody that can affect their careers...they dont need to score brownie points with me.

Perhaps they are telling you they think about coming back to make you feel a little better about staying there...it is kind of rude to say, "yes, I'm glad I left because the place where you still are sucks compared to this."

Trust me...I'm not recruiter, just trying to get you some info that may help your career. Even if you are dead-det against leaving, it may help some of your other officers and tehy deserve to know the benefits of coming over to us.

No shit, the PPD sucks. I'm thinking about going on welfare. Maybe even getting on the list for Attucks court

I wonder if the pensacola village has any courtesy officer positions....I have to eat at whataburger everyday so I can keep my power on.

Ok...gotta ask...what is the starting pay for PPD now?

Not sure but after two years of pay raises im at 28,200. Around 26,200?

I think the starting pay is around 24,700

Yeah, it's like $12. per hour

everybody happy???

well it's been 10 day's since anyone has had a problem
    a gripe or just felt like complaining. Come on guy's I'm retired I need some reading material. Keep us posted. As ole Sgt Powell used to say in lineup. yall be carefull out there.

Sorry for some reason the latest posting didn't show up until I posted mine. Sorry, you guy's are still at work

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast