Thank you everyone - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I feel really bad for you... all that hate and anger. You really need to find PEACE AND LOVE and something to do. I happen to know "dad" very well and I know what Dad went through with that awful woman that he was married to. None of that matters now though because he is remarried to a woman who loves him. Get off your soap box, I am not "criticizing" you, I just think you are really needy and lonely. I am not curious and making suppositions because I know the whole story because I am a friend, like I said before you don't. I just hate that you are so shallow that you have nothing else better to do then bash someone you dont know! Last but not least I am not "all high and mighty" only one man is and that is God. Read Proverbs inthe Bible and see what it says about children and doing harm to them. That is excatly what you people are doing when you come on here, a POLICE WEBSITE discussing family affairs that you know nothing about. God Bless You
    Thank you and God bless you too.

Please don't feel bad for me, I'm doing just fine. No hate, no anger, just curiosity as I have already stated. I have plenty of peace and love and I have plenty to do. I'm so glad that you know "dad" and that he is married to a woman that loves him. THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE GAVE UP HIS KID!!!!! I am no more on a soap box than you are and you certainly did criticize me. I am not needy or lonely. So glad you are not curious and that you know the whole story. Hooray for you. I am not shallow and I have plenty to do. And yes God is the high and mighty One, although He is not a man, He is God. I certainly was not comparing you to God when I said that you were acting high and mighty so don't worry about that. I have read Proverbs and I don't feel that I have done any harm to the child in question or any other child. I am not the one that started the topic of this child, I only posted my feelings and curiosity after someone else began the topic. I know that this is a LEO WEBSITE but I've seen lots of people talking about things that have nothing to do with police business. Just look at this forum alone. It started off with Joe Bush writing a Thank You, then went to people tearing him apart, also people were offering up congratulations to the sheriff and then someone mentioned the child. Prior to that the child had been mentioned on other forums, but not this one. I made a posting at that point because as I initially stated "There was no smut told about the child..." You didn't like what I said and here we are.

What is done is done. Please everyone, let the child be!!

Not related, just someone who works with mom

As far as the child issue goes I think that falls back on the mother herself who while her ex-husband was seriously injured and in the hospital was out sleeping around with other men and even taking the son camping with herself and boyfriends. Yes the child is one of the people who suffers, but the dad in this situation also suffered. This person that the little boy calls mom has caused more pain than could ever be imagined. It is not up to us as human beings to judge but the tramp will pay, God has his own ways. Yes the dad may have been forced into a position to have to give up his rights, and you and I might have acted differently but the blood of dad still runs through his sons veins, and one day the son will be old enough to make decisions on his own and will be looking dad up. The Tramp the the kid has to call mom is vendictive and only wishes that she could turn back time and have her family back. She is very vendictive and will do anything to cause pain, why else would she post the addoption in the paper not once but so far two times. Just to cause pain and be vendictive, she is nothing but trash.

None of this stuff is any of your business.

Re: Not related, just someone who works with mom

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As far as the child issue goes I think that falls back on the mother herself who while her ex-husband was seriously injured and in the hospital was out sleeping around with other men and even taking the son camping with herself and boyfriends. Yes the child is one of the people who suffers, but the dad in this situation also suffered. This person that the little boy calls mom has caused more pain than could ever be imagined. It is not up to us as human beings to judge but the tramp will pay, God has his own ways. Yes the dad may have been forced into a position to have to give up his rights, and you and I might have acted differently but the blood of dad still runs through his sons veins, and one day the son will be old enough to make decisions on his own and will be looking dad up. The Tramp the the kid has to call mom is vendictive and only wishes that she could turn back time and have her family back. She is very vendictive and will do anything to cause pain, why else would she post the addoption in the paper not once but so far two times. Just to cause pain and be vendictive, she is nothing but trash.
    THank You for this. I agree with you on everything. It is sad that the child has to suffer through brain washing and torment fromm his mom. I am almost in the same situation and it is hard. Some mothers feel that they need to control and that is all it is about control. They do not take in concern what the child wants but they go in court and cry and lie. It is very sad. I wish the best for his dad and his new wife and there family. GOd Bless them all. They are in our prayers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12